ad

Pension

C

CFoster

Should I put money into a private pension, will I get a good return on my money upon reaching retirement age or just keep saving away in an ISA ?

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Many people look towards real estate investment within their wider pension arrangements as the long term nature of the investment ties in perfectly with the long term goal of growing your pension pot. It will depend upon your individual circumstances but direct investment into property may be an option or you could even look at property shares/funds in an ISA.

It is vital that you take professional financial advice before making any decision regarding any future investments.

J-Nevil

J-Nevil

You should look to do both, a pension is a long term investment. Furthermore, the government will top up your pension investment each month as a % of what you invest. With an ISA you can have faster access to the money if you need it. You can have both a cash ISA and an investment ISA, meaning that you can have up to £11,520 in ISAs and its tax free.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
In many ways long term real estate investment and pension plans go hand in hand but you should always take advice about your personal situation.

K

kradhank

invest in hotel apartment,and you will get a profit yearly.That you can use a pension income.

W

Wesley Lorn

I have heard some individuals say that ISA's would be a preferred way for non-taxpayers to fund for there retirement over personal pensions.