Pearl Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
wghosh, thanks for your comments on Jeff, makes me feel more confident that I am in capable hands. I am also going to look at Pearl Vista so will be in touch again if I decide to buy there.
pearl vista is a funny development .because of where it is .. on virgin development ground .. i have grown to visualise things but on paper looks really good for the money and is a compromise..

i would speak to neil from rivermead to see what his thoughts are .. very informative and he recently been over to hurghada.
hope u have a good trip

N

noushkey

Hi I have paid a deposit on a studio in Pearl Vista so would be interested to hear what you think though I know there is not much to see at the moment.

Hoping to go out there when there is at least something to look at maybe in 12 months time.

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Hi I have paid a deposit on a studio in Pearl Vista so would be interested to hear what you think though I know there is not much to see at the moment.

Hoping to go out there when there is at least something to look at maybe in 12 months time.
Hi I know what you mean.. This is a thread about pearl of sahl hasheesh. though are we talking the same development here,.

I have reserved a one bed at pearl vista on the top floor... there isnt a lot there but it will be a great development.... and there are 40 meteres of grounds in front before the building starts...

N

noushkey

Yeah, got some great pictures of sand and it looks like it is near the beach and not too built up but can't wait to see some actual pics once the place starts coming together. I would put the pics on here but I don't know how to.

:confused:

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Yeah, got some great pictures of sand and it looks like it is near the beach and not too built up but can't wait to see some actual pics once the place starts coming together. I would put the pics on here but I don't know how to.

:confused:
hi, i have been to this location so i have a good mental picture as to what it looks like and it will be good esp when im stood on my 4th floor balcony looking out

N

noushkey

Lucky you I bought on ground floor with a pool view but it does mean I can pop over the balcony wall when the sun gets far too hot and I need a G&T!!

... or jump in the pool, or go to the beach......

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Lucky you I bought on ground floor with a pool view but it does mean I can pop over the balcony wall when the sun gets far too hot and I need a G&T!!

... or jump in the pool, or go to the beach......
yes thats great. we have a similar studio again poolview on ground floor at coral sea pearl completing 09 again a wwd development. think we got carried away lol. figured we cant go wrong

no more money left now..

you will have a great apartment when its built..

L

lyndsay552

I've moved the posts from the Pearl of Sahl Hasheesh to their own dedicated Pearl Vista thread.
Lyndsay

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Guys, here are the photographs from the area. As you can see it is right across the road from the beach. There is a public beach to the right and there will be fantastic mountain views from the apartments at the rear of the development.
IMG_0936.JPGIMG_0937.JPG

IMG_0933.JPGIMG_0938.JPG

IMG_0930.JPGIMG_0934.JPG

L

lyndsay552

Is that Oasis Resort in the distance of the first photo?

Lyndsay

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Is that Oasis Resort in the distance of the first photo?

Lyndsay
certainly looks round enough lyndsey.

had an email from jeff scott two days ago saying that the diggers are moving in onto the site next month to start pearl vista

L

lyndsay552

Good to hear they will be starting soon. What's the completion date at the moment?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

is that a local 18months neil lol..

Im looking forward to this!!
Don't you start on this one, imagine how many pages this could get to in 18 local months:) I am just waiting for some details before emailing you.

N

noushkey

Not sure where to put this thread but I know someone who bought a small safe and asked the builders to concrete it into the wall behind the wardrobe during the construction which I think is an excellent idea.

Any way we can get the builders to do this on the Pearl Vista and any others than have not yet been built?

L

Lsab

Hi noushkey,

Why don't you also post this on the thread at the top of the page 'Living In Egypt'.It's very interesting information and this way lots of members will read it.
Thanks

S

simmo1

Pearl Vista Apartments

Hi,

Have just placed a deposit upon a 3 bed penthouse apartment in the Pearl Vista development Hurghada with my mate. Does anyone have any information or advice for a complete novice of what I should look out for, what's good and what's not -Any advice welcome! As only have really looked at brochures?!?

Really Excited:)

Cheers
Paul

C

chriscross34

hi paul, cool, i like the look of Pearl Vista too. Am considerin g investing in a studio if finances will stretch. Thinking about Penthouse Studio, do u know what views you can expect?

S

simmo1

hi paul, cool, i like the look of Pearl Vista too. Am considerin g investing in a studio if finances will stretch. Thinking about Penthouse Studio, do u know what views you can expect?
Hi,

From what I understand/have been told, either side of the Pearl Vista project will be a hotel, At the back of the property i.e the three prongs facing towards the beach the views will not be obscured and will be sea/beach views at an approximate distance of 180 meters. However at the front of the property i.e. the entrace there is approximatley 40 meters of grass land then a car park and service road and further to that approx in total half a mile back from the property is the main road the view from that side of the apartments overlook the mountains and will be unobscured for a maximum of two years but by the time area development is finished supposedly third floor and above only, will get the view of the mountains.....

You may want to validate this as my impression arrives from salesmen/net/brochures I have not yet been to the site?

Hope this helps
Cheers
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.