payment for title deeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alden

we have an apartment in france cluster ,building owners MBC Realty, we have just recieved a telephone call from someone who told us they were acting as an agent for this company and needed us to pay 3,500 uae for our title deeds, when questioned as to why we had to pay, when this was included in the purchase price, we were told that MBC had spent all the money and had not paid Nakheel for the deeds, we were told that unless we paid this agent for the deeds Nakheel would not release them, we asked if we could pay Nakheel direct and they said no. Has anyone else had this happen to them.

D

Demoniise

I was told my deeds were with Nakheels main office and I had to pay this years service charges b4 they would release them. I paid the charges for the title deeds to the building owner when first bought the flat. Best if you contact Nakheel directly and quote your contract number

T

tbashir

we have an apartment in france cluster ,building owners MBC Realty, we have just recieved a telephone call from someone who told us they were acting as an agent for this company and needed us to pay 3,500 uae for our title deeds, when questioned as to why we had to pay, when this was included in the purchase price, we were told that MBC had spent all the money and had not paid Nakheel for the deeds, we were told that unless we paid this agent for the deeds Nakheel would not release them, we asked if we could pay Nakheel direct and they said no. Has anyone else had this happen to them.
That sounds extremely dodgy.
I collected my title deeds last month and had to pay Nakheel half of the 09 service charges to collect them. However, this payment had to be made directly to Nakheel. They are quite helpful if you contact them directly to find out exactly what is the situation with your apartment.

A

alden

many thanks for your replies
as we understand it we still have to collect the deeds from Nakheel and as you said pay our service charge, but the caller told us that Nakheel wouldn't release the deeds untill the 3,500uae had been paid to MBCRealty, could anyone of you suggest the best email address to contact Nakheel on, and do you think that the 3,500 seems about the right price.

N

NwAli

as we understand it we still have to collect the deeds from Nakheel and as you said pay our service charge, but the caller told us that Nakheel wouldn't release the deeds untill the 3,500uae had been paid to MBCRealty, could anyone of you suggest the best email address to contact Nakheel on, and do you think that the 3,500 seems about the right price.

well when building owners started selling units there were no such thing as tittle deed .. land department came in the picture n started riping people for title deed . anyways contact nakheel and get a clear picture .. but charges such as site fees plan admin fees and 1% to land department needs to be paid until your title deed is resealed ... check with nakheel is the building is already under process ..

regards
best of luck
properties247 @ yahoo.com

T

tbashir

I used the service charges email address, when asking questions about the title deeds, I think its the same team of people.

[email protected]

D

dr_property

Hi,

To collect your Title Deed you will have to go to Nakheel with your Original Passport to their ASSET MANAGEMENT office in Discover Garden. All they need is that you clear the maintenance charges of 6 months upfront. Nakheel has got nothing to do with any agent whatsoever. If in any situation Nakheel does not release the title deed it will be due to some dues from the building owner. MCB Realty is a highly unprofessional organisation (I am saying from my personal experience). Do not make any payments to MBC without double checking with Nakheel.

If you want you can send me your first page of contract and I will have the status checked for you.

Mail me on dr_property at mcbdubai dot com...(it's MCB not MBC...:))

Regards

A

alden

Hi,

To collect your Title Deed you will have to go to Nakheel with your Original Passport to their ASSET MANAGEMENT office in Discover Garden. All they need is that you clear the maintenance charges of 6 months upfront. Nakheel has got nothing to do with any agent whatsoever. If in any situation Nakheel does not release the title deed it will be due to some dues from the building owner. MCB Realty is a highly unprofessional organisation (I am saying from my personal experience). Do not make any payments to MBC without double checking with Nakheel.

If you want you can send me your first page of contract and I will have the status checked for you.

Mail me on dr_property at mcbdubai dot com...(it's MCB not MBC...:))

Regards
many thanks for the information, i am at present waiting to hear from Nakheel.

M

mayotom

I'll tell you what if you send me a copy of your passport and AED3,000 I'll drive over there and collect them for, will have em in the post to you by morning

there's AED500 saved

B

brumster

service charges

I have received a request for service charges direct from NAM and would be dubious of paying an intermediary, my query is as an owner of an apartment in IC spain who has a tenant with a yearly tenancy agreement how much of the service charge should be payed by the owner and how much by the tenant? the charges are as below;

General Fund Service Charge = 3,643.22

Reserve Fund Service Charge = 556.07

Community Service Charge = 555.55

Total Charge for Half Year Ended 30 Sep 2009 = 4,754.83

do these compare with the charges anyone else has received for 1bed???
and does anyone know how they break down ie am I paying for my tenants water, and electric etc?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.