partnership in romania - Black Sea coast

M

mihai sava

225 sq. m. plot in front of Black Sea (Eforie Nord, 5 minute from Constantza),residential area with villas and motels for living and for rent, good infrastructure (near the highway),250 km from Bucharest, the administrative center of Romania.
We are a young family (2+1) stucked in a project to build a 4 story motel (135 sq. m. each level - 2 studios + 2 apartments/level). What we offer: an honest partnership for building at max. 450 Euros/sq.m., the project for the whole building (which costs us about 5000 Euros so far),the plot, the opportunity to resell in good profit (now, in romania, nobody can buy anything below 1000 E/sq.m. ! - and there is a lot in demands),or the possibility to own here an apartment for your vacation. You can also rent the apartments for the summer (as we intend to do as a small business) and we can offer you (remote) assistence as administrators. Lets talk about it!

Cristina & Mihai
email us at: [email protected]

J

John

What exactly (or how much) are you requiring? I may be able to point you in the direction of a suitable partner if you can provide some figures and timeline.

Last edited:
J

John

I guess from your no reply that you have sorted your finance problem out! :)

T

The Property Bank

I guess from your no reply that you have sorted your finance problem out! :)
Hi, we would be interested in partnering with you and could supply you with a fully operational overseas property database for your new site. From day one you can offer your site visitors Properties in 50 countries on a commission share. Contact us for more details