Paradise lakes emirates city Ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

magical_dubai

My eye fell on this project since it is outside Dubai and is one of the only project that meets my financial criteria (5000 AED in 3y, 250.000 AED)

but I find it rather dangerous, how big is the chance they don't complete the project and I'm left alone with nothing (loss 250K AED)

I

imported_ismael

Can you post a link to the development? Who is the developer? Who is doing the financing?

B

bryson

I agree with you - please post some reference, I have been through my list of projects, which I subscribe to and can't find any reference to it.

I’d also be cautious, as there was an incident about 2 weeks back where a developer disappeared with the investor’s money. If it sounds to good to be true, it normally is!

J

john0032

Emirates City....price Is Affordable, Owned By Average Income People, Don't Expect A Risk Of Incompletion Or Loss. Price Won't Go Down. Guaranteed.
Y ? Current Expence Per Sq Ft Is Around 320, Yrly Increase Expect 7.5 %; By The End Of 2008 Project Will Be Over And Price Will Be Bet. 425 & 550.

I

imported_Nads

I initially found out about Paradise Lakes & Emirates City on Ajmanproperty.com
am now dealing with sweethomesuae. have bought a 2 bed in B3 tower. From all accounts they seem reputable.
just putting my second payment through at the moment and am waiting on my contracts to be despatched. So far I've not had any issues.

I

imported_Aziz

Hi,

I have a studio in Royal Plaza that i want to sell.

It is on the 12th floor and size is 455 sq feet.
I bought it when it was in pre launch for 264.250 dhs.
The builder is now selling it for 291.650 , there are only 5 studios left, i have studio type G with a 3 year payment plan.

http://www.blproperties.net/royalpla...tplan.php#menu

I will sell for 280.000 dhs.
You can send me a message if you are interested.

Just to clarify, i am not an agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.