Paradise Hill Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hello Any one around bought from Paradise Hill Resort?

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Hello Any one around bought from Paradise Hill Resort?
i was first attracted to buying in egypt when i saw the paradise hills resort advertised . there didnt seem to be any units left at the low prices though that were on offer . ive bought a studio for 14995 now on at 21800 from coral sea pearl .. i would advise speaking to neil from rivermead global property. i have found him to be very impartial and he is uptodate with current prices and availability.

He was very good at giving advice , even though , at the early stage, i had not comitted to purchase. give him a ring and see what he has to offer.

A

awahee123

Banned
Paradise hill

Hi me,Derek,and westmids, came across this development whilst in Hurghada,took a couple of pictures,Here they are.

Attachments

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
paradise hills

Hi me,Derek,and westmids, came across this development whilst in Hurghada,took a couple of pictures,Here they are.
Hi,

Saw this development which is high on the hill and should be good sea views from the top floors. However wasnt too keen about that side of Hurghada as I believed there needed to be a lot of modernisation in the area to bring it up to standards of other parts of Hurghada.

Regards

Westmids33

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
hi

i was attracted to the paradise hills resort but i was told that its location wasnt the best so went for coral sea perl... its location just seems to offer everything

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Coral v paradise

hi

i was attracted to the paradise hills resort but i was told that its location wasnt the best so went for coral sea perl... its location just seems to offer everything
Hi

Having seen both areas I think you made a good decision with the Coral Pearl. It is in a better location and has modern amenities closeby.

Regards

Westmids33

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Hi

Having seen both areas I think you made a good decision with the Coral Pearl. It is in a better location and has modern amenities closeby.

Regards

Westmids33
yes thank you. im really looking forward to it!!

ive got it far less than the 19800 quoted to so im hoping for a good return for the money. Being in a good location should make this very achieveable

A

awahee123

Banned
Paradise is surrounded by a lot of new developments so it will look good once its finished,everything is new around this small area.

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Paradise is surrounded by a lot of new developments so it will look good once its finished,everything is new around this small area.
26th feb i wll see for myself what hurghada has to offer.
im sure that all developments will be good and that everyone will take something different from what they hae bought.

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
shops

Hi Awahee,

I agree there are other new developments around there but also some eyesores including one building with a huge telephone mast on the roof. In terms of shops, restaurants, nightlife there is nothing except hotel entertainment.

You would have to go towards Sekalla for the nightlife.

Regards

Westmids33

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
hello

Hi Awahee,

I agree there are other new developments around there but also some eyesores including one building with a huge telephone mast on the roof. In terms of shops, restaurants, nightlife there is nothing except hotel entertainment.

You would have to go towards Sekalla for the nightlife.

Regards

Westmids33
all projects you have to drive your car to go some where so why this not and this telephone things alot in hurghada

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Come Again???

all projects you have to drive your car to go some where so why this not and this telephone things alot in hurghada
Hi,

There are areas in Sekalla and the Touristic area that you can walk out of your apartment and enjoy all amenities. Driving is not much fun in Hurghada ie either dodging in/out of lanes at mad speeds or spending most of your time haggling with the driver about the fare.

I beleive most people want to go on holiday for an easy time rather than create stresses for themselves.

Paradise Hills seems to be coming on well but the surrounding area needs more work.

Regards

WESTMIDS33

D

dave99

Arabia Beach Area - in the frame for improvements

The whole of Arabia Beach area will be far different in 9 - 12 months time.

It is a NEW development area and as such needs some completed developments to the Council to take a serious interest, which is now starting to happen.

Verbal promises include a re-vamped prom area, and new gardens and public buildings - only time will tell.

L

lyndsay552

I just got an email about this development stating that they are giving a 19% discount on selected apartments and a 5% rental for 2years.

Seems like not a bad deal a 1 bed apart with 2 Bathrooms - Private terrace

£20,150 & ready in September 2008

Lyndsay

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
I just got an email about this development stating that they are giving a 19% discount on selected apartments and a 5% rental for 2years.

Seems like not a bad deal a 1 bed apart with 2 Bathrooms - Private terrace

£20,150 & ready in September 2008

Lyndsay
ure right lindsey
doesnt seem bad at all

bit too early this one for us

im just looking at marlion residences .. can you tell me at first glance how the apartments to the middle sides get a sea view??

L

lyndsay552

You'll probably have to stick your head out over the balcony lol

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
You'll probably have to stick your head out over the balcony lol
and at right angles !!

just been tooin and froin today with chris from regency.

37500 now for a junior suite there would not come down at all

Status
Not open for further replies.