paradise gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melo4263

hi all
i'm thinking of buying a 2 bed apartment at paradise gardens Sahl Hasheesh, but hearing mixed vibes about the place can anybody tell me if this would be a good ivestment

thanking all in advanced

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
hi all
i'm thinking of buying a 2 bed apartment at paradise gardens Sahl Hasheesh, but hearing mixed vibes about the place can anybody tell me if this would be a good ivestment

thanking all in advanced
Hi melo
Its a good investment but its not a beach front there is other beach fron tprojects which could be more interesting for you and not big difference in price, I think it will be better if you come and have a look to different locations, there is other beach front projects like Al Andalous, Ocean Breeze, And Palm BEach Piazza. if need information about this just navigate through the forum :) forum member here are realy amazing helpers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SHO

SHO

i think so. The location is great, the prices are good. It has a golf course immediately behind it. And it is a large plot with less than 20% built on..nice lagoons in the middle.

Developer has a proven track record and you only need 50% deposit and 50% on completion!!

HTH

L

Lysos

melo,

This kind of question will invariably attract people with vested interests to give a positive response; you need to do your own, independent research.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
melo,

This kind of question will invariably attract people with vested interests to give a positive response; you need to do your own, independent research.
Every one of us wana to invest money should do his or her homework and study every single point and visit the location in real life before making any decision

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi I have just received an email advising that the prices on Paradise Gardens will increase as of 1st May by 5%.

Status
Not open for further replies.