Palma Resort Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

Has anyone bought or considered buying at the 5 star Palma Resort.

Phase 1 is completed and sold and phase 2 is due for completion summer 2009
It appears to be halfway between Downtown Hurghada and El Gouna..

The resort will have private and exclusive beach, private jetty, onsite dive, kite and windsurfing, beachside bar and bistro, piano bar, 2 large heated pools and childrens pool, shutle bus to name a few.

Prices start from £24,900 and rise to £116,300.

L

lyndsay552

It seems like a nice development. Must be near us at Oasis Resort?

Some of the apartments look a strange shape but I suppose they are trying to make the best use of the space.

Are you thinking of buying another one Queenie?

Lyndsay

queenie40something

queenie40something

I wish!! No just having a nose around to see what other developments look like.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Queenie, here are some photos of Palma Resort for you.

Apartment building with big pool.jpg

Cafetiera.jpg

Village.jpg

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks Neil - it does look very nice I must admit.

queenie40something

queenie40something

I noticed that Neil and a private jetty both of which are a bonus.

L

lyndsay552

Any idea of it's exact location? I'm guessing it's near Regency Beach.

Lyndsay

L

lyndsay552

Thanks Neil,

Thats another pin for my google map.

The brochures look very impressive.

Thanks again

Lyndsay

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Thanks Neil,

Thats another pin for my google map.

The brochures look very impressive.

Thanks again

Lyndsay
as the danes are involved in the build it sure does look impressive..

its no wonder they charge 9quid a pint over in copenhagen.. ive no ikea why these scandinavians charge so much lol

L

lyndsay552

Photos

Some photos I took at Palma Resort last week.

P1010382.JPG

P1010383.JPG

These where taken from the completed first phase.

Phase 2 is well under construction

Lyndsay

M

MrSkipsey

Isnt this the same architech who has designed hania?
The picure of the pool in the first group is on a few websites promoting Hania Beach.

Must say,...I like the rendering and brick work.

HORIZON

HORIZON

Palma Resort Phase 2

Dear all,

Developer decided to redesign the available 2 bedroom 125 sqm sea view apartments into studios, of course splitting current prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Master Thatcher

Yes, I bought off plan at Palma Resort, it seemed to be one of the few at the time of purchase that would get totally finished with beautiful landscaping as the Danish builder actually lives on the site and had a vision to complete it properly, our 3 bed/3 bath duplex is right at the front on the beach and has doubled in value in 15 months. Come end of 2009 I feel it will be a beautifully finished complex with a lot of what Egypt is missing "Attention to Detail!"

HORIZON

HORIZON

Yes, I bought off plan at Palma Resort, it seemed to be one of the few at the time of purchase that would get totally finished with beautiful landscaping as the Danish builder actually lives on the site and had a vision to complete it properly, our 3 bed/3 bath duplex is right at the front on the beach and has doubled in value in 15 months. Come end of 2009 I feel it will be a beautifully finished complex with a lot of what Egypt is missing "Attention to Detail!"
By the way in the back of the project for those especially who have mountain view (please note they have nice sunsets to observe) the developer will develop a landscaped area with several villas/chalets. Also from both sides of the development you actually have existant neighbours: on the right there is el Khayam village (villa complex) which will be redesigned with fountains and landscape, on the left - hotels. Guess who the hotels will turn to if they are overbooked - to the nearby resorts I presume, so the rental potential is also big.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Master Thatcher

Yes, this is correct, it just goes to prove that these developers are passionate about landscaping, anyone wishing to visit the site and speak to Bil Al or Shedwen will immediatly realise their passion for this prestige project, both owners live on site, so high standards will be maintained for the future

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

very good investment

Congratulations on your investment - looks great!

regards

Stuart

Yes, this is correct, it just goes to prove that these developers are passionate about landscaping, anyone wishing to visit the site and speak to Bil Al or Shedwen will immediatly realise their passion for this prestige project, both owners live on site, so high standards will be maintained for the future

M

Master Thatcher

I bought a 3 bed/3 bath duplex right on the beach, I was initially impressed by the passion and commitment of the Danish constructors, and the fact that they were to also live on the project, which meant that everything would be finished to a very high standard. Our duplex is situated front line beach and since we bought it 15 months ago it has doubled in value. The project is in 3 phases and work is now going on with phase 3 which will complete the site in mid/late 2009, I think I'm right in saying there are a few appartments left for sale in the final phase, certainly worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.