Palma Resort Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ghadood

I live in Hurghada and I viewed Palma Resort one time before, I liked it so much espacially this tropical style ;)

L

Lsab

Hello Ghadood and a very wam welcome to the forum. I've only seen photo's of this resort but it does look very impressive.

How long have you lived in Hurghada? Have you bought property there too?

Thank you for your input - hope we hear fom you again.

HORIZON

HORIZON

I bought a 3 bed/3 bath duplex right on the beach, I was initially impressed by the passion and commitment of the Danish constructors, and the fact that they were to also live on the project, which meant that everything would be finished to a very high standard. Our duplex is situated front line beach and since we bought it 15 months ago it has doubled in value. The project is in 3 phases and work is now going on with phase 3 which will complete the site in mid/late 2009, I think I'm right in saying there are a few appartments left for sale in the final phase, certainly worth a look.
There is one 4 bedroom apartment left, several 2 bedroom, and after redesign mostly studios and 1 bedroom apartments. Would say about 80 % already sold.

G

Ghadood

Hi Lsab , thank you so much for your kind comment,
I live in Hurghada twenty years ago, I am Egyptian and I live there since I was only 2 years old :D so If anybody needs any information about Hurghada of course it will be my pleasure to help.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

There is one 4 bedroom apartment left, several 2 bedroom, and after redesign mostly studios and 1 bedroom apartments. Would say about 80 % already sold.
I think 80% sold is a bit high, i saw a price list yesterday from 25th May and there were still plenty left.

HORIZON

HORIZON

I think 80% sold is a bit high, i saw a price list yesterday from 25th May and there were still plenty left.
You are right, app 70%, as there are more than 200 units after redesign, and about 65 left. According to the pricelist 30th May.

Last edited:
HORIZON

HORIZON

Hi Lsab , thank you so much for your kind comment,
I live in Hurghada twenty years ago, I am Egyptian and I live there since I was only 2 years old :D so If anybody needs any information about Hurghada of course it will be my pleasure to help.
Welcome welcome ;)
I guess Ghadood saw all Hurghada growing with her own eyes.
Would be interesting to hear more :)

G

Ghadood

HI Violeta thank you,
you are right but unfortunetly I can't remember much :p but of course it was very very quite and you know all people in Egypt thought that Hurghada is full of tourists only not residents and If I told anybody from Cairo that I live in Hurghada , he becomes so surprised :eek:and then oh yea yeah you mean you are working there:confused:, I insist I live there :mad:
but now of course Hurghada is full of Egyptians as well as foreigners and we live together, and work together as well ;)

K

Katefromireland

Palma resort availability

Hi, can anyone email me a full brochure & Prices on palma resort & also tell me what units are left?
please pm me for my email.
thanks.

L

lyndsay552

Just google it, they have their own website.

I was looking at it a few days ago and there isn't much left.

Lyndsay

K

Katefromireland

Palma & PHW

Does anyone know why palma resort is on PHW site? do they have anything to do with that development i wonder? no point pulling out of RB only to find same people involved in this!

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Does anyone know why palma resort is on PHW site? do they have anything to do with that development i wonder? no point pulling out of RB only to find same people involved in this!
As far as i know they don't, probably just advertising it.

HORIZON

HORIZON

Good morning coco,

PHW were involved in sales of 1st phase of Palma Resort.

N

nutkenz

I'm curious if any owners of units in Palma Resort are using this forum?

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Hi Nutz....

are you buying or trying to sell in Egypt?

M

Master Thatcher

Palma Resort

Yes, I have a 3 bed/3 bath duplex on the beachfront, I.m just sitting on it until phase 3 is finished, not a month goes by without someone wanting to buy it, this is a 5 star investment in a 5 star resort, I was there a couple of weeks ago and it is really comming on nicely, and should return a good investment late next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.