Palm Jebel Ali Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

akkash

I've told them the same and asked for confirmation that this is agreeable but have had no reply. Don't understand why they are can't reach a decision. Any insight?

T

Tonymack

I've told them the same and asked for confirmation that this is agreeable but have had no reply. Don't understand why they are can't reach a decision. Any insight?

I called the customer services line today and was told that we do not have to pay the April installment while we are waiting for a decision from Nakheel about the payment schedule and that there will be no late payment interest charges during this time. I have also asked for an email to be sent to me to clarify this.
I suggest that everybody does the same.

S

samir ansary

hello all,
i have the buyer need to close the deal for villas in palm jebel ali
please if you can help us????
Regards,
Samir

K

Keithd

Just received an email from another disgruntled group of owners who are trying to organise a petition to be handed into Nakheel in order to try and postpone the April payment.

If you would like to join the petition PM me and I will send you the email address.
HI , I am also a disgruntled owner on Palm Jebel Ali. Please add me to the list. Can anyone also tell me if the payment schedule has been changed yet. I made the payment this April but do not wat to make the one due in September .

Keith

K

Keithd

I called the customer services line today and was told that we do not have to pay the April installment while we are waiting for a decision from Nakheel about the payment schedule and that there will be no late payment interest charges during this time. I have also asked for an email to be sent to me to clarify this.
I suggest that everybody does the same.
Hi Tony

What was the outcome with this. I paid my payment in April but dont want to pay again in September when it is due again.

Keith

C

Camouflage.ca

Palm Payment

Anyone have any idea about the payment to be paid to Nakheal. Can anyone confirm that they have in fact delayed the payment. Not a verbal confirmation but a email or something in writing? Has RERA done anything?

P

Poppy

Hi

Does Anybody know how Nakheel's restructuring will affect the Palm Jebel Ali project?

P

Poppy

By the way the payments are on hold because of the restructuring.

Status
Not open for further replies.