Palm Beach Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

investor27

PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE HAS PLANNING PERMISSION AND A BUILDING LICENSE ALREADY IN PLACE.

1 Bed, 2 Bed, 3 Bed Apartments with Private Gardens

1 Bed Corner Apartments and Penthouses

2 Bed Penthouses

3 Bed End Apartments and Penthouses

Palm Beach Resort will feature all of the following on-site facilities:

* Swimming pools
* Landscaped gardens
* On-site cafe/bar and mini-market
* Gated community with 24 hour security
* Rental and Management office
* Gymnasium
* Water Sports Centre with Jet Ski, Kayak and Pedalo Hire

Right on the Atlantic Coast, 30 minutes from Tangiers, 15 minutes from the airport of Tangiers and only 3 minutes from the town of Assilah.

Assilah is an old coastal Moroccan city through which Phoenicians, Romans, Idrisies, Normandy pirates, Merinies, Portuguese and Spanish have all passed through. It is well known because of its artistic and cultural festival which in 2003 celebrated its 25th Edition.

The project Palm Beach is composed of three parts according to various zones which the plot is composed by
1 Residence in R+5 in the zone T4
1 set of residences in R+3 and R+2 in the zone T2
The Liveliness Zone on the beach: Swimming pools, restaurants and a cafeteria.

The development consists of 652 apartments and penthouses with beach views accompanied by a mini market, security office, rental office, restaurants and bar on the beach.

The completion date of this project is 24 months, the construction will be carried out exclusively by the best Moroccan Development Company.

The plot 10 hectares or 26 acres in size.

Palm Beach Resort will compose of :
Properties with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms. Penthouse with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms with solariums ranging from 45 to 90 SqM.
Apartments with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms from 50 to 100 SqM on the ground floor with private gardens.
Apartments with 2 bedrooms will have terraces from 18.5 to 26 SqM

Description:

Properties:

* Structure built of reinforced concrete
* Proper insulation between the exterior and interior walls
* Flooring of ceramic tile of the finest quality
* Bathroom fittings of the finest quality
* Windows in lacquered aluminium
* Entry door in metal with security locks
* Doors and front panels of wood cabinets with varnished finish
* Furnished Kitchen
* Installed Telephone system and TV in the living room and main bedroom

Common Areas:

* Gated community with 25hr security
* Social club with restaurant, bar and pool
* Office for resales of properties, rentals and property maintenance
* Beach club with restaurant, coffee and piano bar, 2 pools
* Exterior parking space for each owner
* Community Gardens
* Tennis Courts and Gymnasium
* Centre for water sports: Jet Ski, Kayak and Wind Surfing
* Golfers will be pleased to know that the 18 hole par 70 Tangier Golf Course is being built next to the site, expect to pay around €15 a round.

Exclusive Exchange Bond Programme:

* 20% Deposit
* 20% Financed over 12 months Interest Free
* 60% Low Interest Mortgage

Prices from only €81,900

Feel free to contact us for more details information.

http://www.moroccanpropertyconsultants.com
[email protected]
Tel - 07725 546273

F

flip

provide proof

Talk of PLANNING PERMISSION AND A BUILDING LICENSE ALREADY IN PLACE.
is only talk provide proof, I asked a agent selling this and they declined.

I

investor27

Flip, who did you ask for this? i'll speak to the developer & see if i can get a copy of these, i'll be in touch.

F

flip

I will not mention the agents names as this is seen as promoting them

I

investor27

flip said:
I will not mention the agents names as this is seen as promoting them
Hi,

Many clients were asking to see a copy of the planning permission certificate for Palm Beach Resort - Asilah, i can now advise i have this in my possesion, if anyone is interested please feel free to contact us; [email protected]

More information of the development can be found on our website.

Regards

Vimal Parmar
www.moroccanpropertyconsultants.com

(Flip, hope this helps you in making a desion if your interested in the development)

F

flip

investor27 said:
Hi,

Many clients were asking to see a copy of the planning permission certificate for Palm Beach Resort - Asilah, i can now advise i have this in my possesion, if anyone is interested please feel free to contact us; [email protected]

More information of the development can be found on our website.

Regards

Vimal Parmar
www.moroccanpropertyconsultants.com

(Flip, hope this helps you in making a desion if your interested in the development)
I have seen a copy of this document this is not planning permission and does not mention the resort in question.

This is a application.

I speak and write in french so unlike many i can actually read it i sugest you learn french to.

I

investor27

Flip, Thanks for advising, & i admit i can't read french as well as you, however i was advised by the developer this was the correct documentation hence me saying it was, i'll get back to the developer & ask them to convert to english.

I

investor27

Flip, Spoke to developer & yes what you saw was the application for pp, i now have the construction license in English & Planning Permission (pp)license, this is in Arabic but ive been given a English translation...

I

investor27

Hi, Anyone interested in the Palm Beach Resort should contact myself, we now have further details of the development, prices currently start at £53k, if you require more info feel free to PM me or send an e-mail to [email protected].

The development is about a 5 mins walk from Asilah & prices are currently much cheaper than the Asilah Marina development which is a few miles from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.