Owners of Angelica Residence/Celestia by Syndicate developments in Jumeirah Village South

K

kuturppa

Celestica, Syndicate Developers

Bindu

Yes that is the case now. Please provide me with your telephone number or email so I can contact you and add you to the list of investors. I hope to set a new meeting in the coming future to analyze our course of action against Syndicate.
Hi,
My number is 050 6243451...please let me know if you have any updates regarding Celestica.
Thanks,
Bindu

S

srspmp

Hello everybody,

These is a case in dibai court and tge hearning scheduled on 24 Nov.

At same time, Dubai courts has listed all buyers names and their money paid. And they request on their website all the buyers to get in touch with them.

For all details and further action:
http://www.dubaicourts.gov.ae/portal/page/portal/dc/NReal Estate Projects

(Click the tgird committe, then go to almost end of the page where you can find the case detaails/documets/buyers list of the Celestica project

H

Haseeb224

Can please someone help me i bought 2 appartments in celestica project back in 2008 since i have not heard anything from anyone i emailed and called dubai court but never got any answer can someone give me there phone number so i can get some information please my email is [email protected]