Owners of Angelica Residence/Celestia by Syndicate developments in Jumeirah Village South

C

Canuck

I would like to meet all owners of these properties.

The project was sold to me 1.5 years ago and the project hasn't been started at all. Not even a hole in the ground and the handover date is supposed to be Nov 2009. Looks like we have to wait another 2 years for our properties to be handed over.

The prices in this market have also dropped by more than 50% but developer is not changing anything.

Very frustrating situation.

Please post on this thread if you are an owner.

I would also appreciate if anyone has any news regarding the developer and also the situation in JVS.

B

Bibi

As a recent trip to the site of Celestica revealed, nothing has been done and nothing is being done. The site looks abandoned. Surely they must be on the brink of cancelling the project? Time is running out for construction to be completed before the developer is in breach of contract. What response have you had from the developer and have you contacted a lawyer? Would be good to get other buyers together to take action.

C

Cyrian

There are many Nahkeel purchasers who have paid deposits for property in the Jumeirah Village project - and to date no progress has been made - nor given recent events is it likely that much progress will be made any time soon - these are the sort of cases that should be guaranteed by the government - given that the Dubai Government is the major shareholder in Nahkeel's parent company

B

Brendan R

There are many Nahkeel purchasers who have paid deposits for property in the Jumeirah Village project - and to date no progress has been made - nor given recent events is it likely that much progress will be made any time soon - these are the sort of cases that should be guaranteed by the government - given that the Dubai Government is the major shareholder in Nahkeel's parent company
The Dubai government will not bail out foreign investors. This has been stated. Dubai has been built with the intention of attracting foreign capital in the short term.

Foreign investors are just regarded as cows to milk. Should there be someone to be sacrificed, it will be the infidel.

The non respect of foreigners is blatant and this crisis will make it even clearer to the world.

Abu Dhabi, the new owner of the new Dubai, will reject responsibility of this screwing of foreigners on the old Dubai.

The new Dubai will start with a clean slate and unfinished projects. Unfinished projects will be auctioned to locals for nothing and the recovery rate on disposed assets will yield nothing to existing investors.

Unfinished projects will be relaunched at very attractive prices and a new wave of suckers will be find.

So is the Dubai World, a world where rules are changed to benefit a few.

C

Canuck

Good posts.

Thanks guys. Let's keep this up so we can find more owners.

For now, if you want to get in touch pls provide your email and I will respond to you.

Maybe we can have a meeting with the developer themselves.

A

ahsanalam

Hi there,
i have a studio in angelica as well.
i have been informed by the developers that the project is delayed by about 10 months.
they have sent early ground digging pictures.
i am myself not sure of the future and as to how safe is our instalments made so far.
kindest regards
ahsan

C

Canuck

Ahsan, there is no way that the price you paid for that studio is fair in today's market.

Many developers who have had their projects on hold have at least given a better payment plan, and a HUGE REDUCTION in price because of the lower costs of today's global downturn prices for construction.

Syndicate has not made any attempt to restore confidence to the investors or the end user. The project has been delayed for more than 10 months and the handover date is yet unknown. How can we trust the developer at this point?

My number is 050- 652 42 86. I cant post an email address since I have low amount of posts on this forum.

Pls call me so we can discuss further. Thank you!!

All the best.

C

Canuck

Yes it is on hold for more than 2 years now. Any other owners are also welcome to join our group.

M

MSH

I am also an owner of a studio in Angelica Residence. Let us hope Syndicate will be starting soon.

K

kuturppa

Celestica

Hi,

I too have booked a studio apartment in Celestica...I have gone to the site on several ocassion expecting some kind of progress, but until last month i.e Feb 2011, nothings changed.

I just want to get my money back. It's been in the escraw account since the last 3 years. We should try to get all the owners together and do something about it. After all, it is hard earned money and very much needed.

BR,
Bindu

C

Canuck

Bindu

Yes that is the case now. Please provide me with your telephone number or email so I can contact you and add you to the list of investors. I hope to set a new meeting in the coming future to analyze our course of action against Syndicate.

A

atra

Hi I am owner of a studio flat in angelica Residence and still nothing
Does anyone open a case in court?if so any result?

S

srspmp

Important Feedback Appreciated

Gents

I am owner of Celestica, and recently when I tried to Contact Syndicate "the delveoper" either by mails or phones (landline and Mobile) I discovered that all contacts are not valid any more! further more their website has been cancelled/ not existing!!!! which is frustrating.

so I am wondering if somebody has the new contact or can advise how I can reach them (I live out UAE now so I can not visit their office in Al Attar tower - If still Exists?

you can reach me at: srspmp at yahoo dot com

I

iffatgharbi

contact for developer

hi there does anybody have the contact for the developer of this project? I cant seem to get their details!

S

srspmp

Greetings

Hi Canuck,

I have tried to call you at 050 6524286,

I appreciate it if you reach me at: srspmp at yahoo or 00966569875508

Thanks

H

Hili

hello all,

i wish to learn from you guys if you have taken any action against Cindicate Developers or yet? obviously, Cindicate office is closed and no one representing them in Dubai nowadays, the only way to know if there is any hope to get some money back is to get them to Dubai Court whereby they will investigate where are they and what asets that they still having in hand.

plz let me know..

A

Adunnixxx

Hi everyone, please I wish to know the latest info about Syndicate Properties. My husband made part-payment for 1 apartment at the Angelica Residence and we have tried to contact them without success. The last time I went to their office in 2011, there was no one available. Please help!

K

khalidyassin

Angelica residence dubai

I know someone who have studio if anyone knows information about this project please contact me
My contact details