Orient Palace Alanya

L

Lazylady

I have two apartments in this development, both with a guaranteed rental of 10%
per annum. The rent has not been paid for 2008 and the hotel plans to re-open in April.

As far as I know all apartment owners are owed rent for 2008, I wonder, if anyone else wants to join the legal action to recover funds.

I also would like to know if anyone has used a lawyer on a case like this before and whether they could recommend someone.

This is a stern warning to all of us that invest overseas, as to just how difficult it is to recover debt and re sell if something goes wrong. I received rents for five years without any problem prior to this.

lazylady

B

Barnaboy

Hi Lazylady,
Just wondering if you have had any luck re your rent.
I would be interested at this point to go the legal route.
Any ideas?
I own onw 2 bed there.

Barnaboy.

M

Mads103

I'm interested to know also as I have a one bed apt in Alanya that I have not gotten rent for the last 2 years.

Barnaboy / /Lazylady feel free to send me a private message and we can see if we can get some info.

M

Mads103

Just to advise that I have been in contact with other investors who are in the same boat as us. Do either of you have Tapus or is it just rent you are in arrears??I am trying to get together a group of investors so that we can take this forward. I have been in contact with some others so if you are interested let me know and we can swap details.

Mads

B

Barnaboy

Tapus and rent. I think there is a group being put together at the moment. Got an e-mail from someone who is trying to arrange it. How do I get your e mail address to send you details.

M

Mads103

HI there,

I have sent an email around to a few people to see if we can get together. Did you get an email from Lisa Gavin? If so that is me! If you did just drop me a note back, if it's not then let me know here as well and I will give you my e-mail address.

Mads

B

Barnaboy

Ya. And I replied. I am the one who mentioned how good it was to have Kilian.