only for sweet homes invester

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ghazwan

do you want to sell it at 850,000 .... i'll buy it now

A

anwar khan

I have got Ajman Uptown villa in Erica 3 bed cornor and road facing as well...bought it for 990,000..paid 198,000 to date....Ajman Uptown has got Escrow Account facility as well...if any one interested plzz do let me know..email me at [email protected]
Thanks alot

K

Kjarkata

Dear Anwar Khan.

I am interested in Erica 3 bed cornor villa, my offer is AED 730,000. The prices have gone down almost 50% in Ajman. Let me now if you are interested.

A

anwar khan

Dear Anwar Khan.

I am interested in Erica 3 bed cornor villa, my offer is AED 730,000. The prices have gone down almost 50% in Ajman. Let me now if you are interested.
Dear Kjarkata, I appreciate your offer but I believe that you got everything wrong . I cant stop laughing over your offer. I booked it for AED 990,000 and I have paid AED 198,000 and you offer me AED 730,000. If I take off whatever I have paid , it comes to AED 792,000 ( 990,000-198,000 = 792,000) and to sell it to you for AED 730,000 I would have to pay you another AED 62,000 . Do you think it makes sense that I pay for something which I am selling? If I cant continue my payments to Sweet Homes , it would rather be wise to just stop paying them than to pay you another AED 62,000 to get rid of my villa.. hahhahahaha... I dont want to sell it now anyway
as i have sorted out my problems and able to continue. It is going to come out a fantastic project inshallah..

A

anwar khan

don't sell it ... it will fly in a couple of months
Hi Ghazwan... Thanks for your msg. yes you are right prices r gonna go up soon inshallah ... Sweet Homes is fully committed to complete Ajman Uptown on time and you can tell by visiting the site. They are working day and night on the site and inshallah something good will come to our ears soon.

Thanks alot budddy

Kindest Regards

baheera

baheera

I thought the thread was about home investors who consider themselves "sweet" :typical:

T

tanveerswiss

Dear Anwar Khan.

if interested in buying at very attractive price erica 3 bedroom villa contact me at 00919836329886

regards

T

tanveerswiss

ajman uptown villa

do you want to sell it at 850,000 .... i'll buy it now
dear ghazwan,

i have a very good offer for you if you are still interested in buying ajman uptown villa.
pls call me at 00919836329886

regards
tanveer

Status
Not open for further replies.