ad

Online letting agency

S

soraya

Hello,

I would like to open an online letting agency.
Even though I have worked in lettings, I have no experience with setting up an online website.
Does anyone have any tips how to choose the right tool for creating a website, domain, tld, SEO? There are also so many companies on the market to choose from...
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
If you want to create a good, user friendly website you should use an experienced website designer rather than try to do it yourself.
Best to find a local company where you can sit down with them and discuss your requirements.

Regards
Veronica

S

soraya

Hi Veronica,

Thanks for your reply.

I am trying to keep it 'budget friendly' first :)
However, can you recommend any company?

S

soraya

If anybody has any experience before my website is up and running please let me know.

S

soraya

So far I selected very simple website builder with 5GB storage, hope it will be enough at the beginning.

I will try to work this out without SEO first, but will try Google Ad words instead.

Also I picked same domain names with different tlds such as COM, COMPANY and AGENCY from UK2 webhosting company, I believe more domain names linked to my website will help with good position on Google.

If anybody has any experience before my website is up and running please let me know.

S

slmnneil

Hi , my guy has a low price complete system for Online Property web sites for rentals or sales with many system features and control panel back end where you can add or remove properties etc.
Not sure if I am allowed to post a link so contact me,