Oludeniz - is this a good area to invest?

E

edchalk

Hi,

I am considering a very attractive proposal to invest in a hotel being built in Oludeniz. The investment will provide a profit share alongside several weeks of personal usage per year. What i'd like to know, is how nice is the area ? how long is the season ? is the local airport (dalaman) any good ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Ed

L

Lysos

Only you can decide if it is a good investment for you, based on your personal circumstances. Olu Deniz is effectively only open in the summer season, so if you take your personal usage weeks then, you are losing potential rental. Conversely, off season everything is closed. Dalyan is a very efficient airport, since its' modernisation, as you will see when you visit (something I suspect you haven't yet done, but should be your first priority before you part with any money).

R

Rammah

Dear Edchalk,

Before investing, it's important to have options and then make a decision based on a comparison and seeing what is matching your needs and requirements.
I've been to Oludeniz 3 times in the last 3 month, and I invested near there (but not exactly there.)

Feel free to call me on 07940978127 and I'll tell you about my overall experience.

Rammah

S

SemaVega

Hi There Ed

I have lived in Turkey now (fethiye) for the last 5 years and i work for a property developer that has been established for a long time- If you need any help or advice at all please just let me know;)

Sema

T

Toprak

Hello Edchalk
ı have read your message so ı would lıkes to gıve you more ınfo ıf you contac to me.thanks

kedisg

kedisg

Good Idea

To be honest with you i lived in the area for two years back in the 1990's and i could see then the potential the area has . It is one of the most beautiful areas in Turkey and very popular with both foreign and local tourists

Of course i dont know about the actual development so i cant give you actual advise on that but as an area there is a very high potential to make a reasonable return on investments in the area

Hope this helps
Jim Mackie