Offshore account in dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aquib Bhatti

Hi Guys,

Could you tell me what is the best procedure to open a business account in the free zone? what are the related costs?

regards.

M

maximusprime

you can start an offshore company in the RAK free zone that will allow you to open an offshore account here in the UAE. There is a company called BDO Patel that will do it for you and serve as your registered agent starting at around $1650 US. It is about $950 per year after that. PM me and I can send you whatever info I have.
Max

A

Aquib Bhatti

you can start an offshore company in the RAK free zone that will allow you to open an offshore account here in the UAE. There is a company called BDO Patel that will do it for you and serve as your registered agent starting at around $1650 US. It is about $950 per year after that. PM me and I can send you whatever info I have.
Max
Will they open the business bank account also within the $1650 US? how long does the process take? do i need to have a registered office in UAE first?

Aquib

M

maximusprime

Yes, I think they will take care of that for you. You do not need to have an office here. They will serve as the point of contact for you and they will be your "offshore" address. It may cost extra but not much I think. A lot of people do it for asset protection etc.

T

Thakur

I am interested , can you pm me the details please Max

A

andoni30

Other question : With that company, you can buy & sell properties in the name of the company and transfer funds to the bank account ? Or you a need a property license ?

Yes, I think they will take care of that for you. You do not need to have an office here. They will serve as the point of contact for you and they will be your "offshore" address. It may cost extra but not much I think. A lot of people do it for asset protection etc.

M

maximusprime

Other question : With that company, you can buy & sell properties in the name of the company and transfer funds to the bank account ? Or you a need a property license ?
Yes, the company will have the right to own property in Dubai so I dont think you would have any problems doing that. I am not an expert on the subject but from what I understand, you will not need a license unless you are acting as an agent or handling other peoples investments (providing some sort of a service). Everyone, pm your email addresses, the documents are in pdf and txt, I will email them.

A

Aquib Bhatti

I am interested , can you pm me the details please Max

email: qukltd at hotmail dot co dot uk

S

snakyy21

Yes, the company will have the right to own property in Dubai so I dont think you would have any problems doing that. I am not an expert on the subject but from what I understand, you will not need a license unless you are acting as an agent or handling other peoples investments (providing some sort of a service). Everyone, pm your email addresses, the documents are in pdf and txt, I will email them.
Can you send me details at snakyy21 attt hott mail dot com ?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.