off plan purchase at crystal spa aparthotel - eurosilex

Y

yam600

Facebook Group

I am not familiar with the detailed workings of how Groups work on Facebook, but make sure your group consists of genuine investors, and does not contain some quizling from Eurosilex.
Alexandre Glas has been known to monitor forums and has in the past turned up on forums to protest his innocence.
Make sure your group, from wherever it is formed, is able to discuss in private and do not let Eurosilex know what your plans are.
You can not get access without first proving your an investor. Plus you have to get past me! Having a group has helped, the site has the latest pictures from people who have visited the site recently.

The investors are contributing to the build, this is the only way forward in the current climate.

Any one wishing to join please go to Facebook golden valley investors and put a request in.

B

balex

Golden Valley

I wish to contact investors like me who invested in Crystal Spa. I have been offered an apartment in Golden Valley but after reading other posts it would put you off. I would like to know what route other investors in Crystal Spa are going and what chances we have on legal grounds as the contract is not worth the paper its written on. At this moment in time I find it hard to trust Eurosilex.I would welcome any constructive advice.

Hi,

I'm new to this site. I have purchased with my husband an apartment in Eternity. Because of the financial problems of Eurosilex the project haven't been build and we do not know if it will be build. We have received a relocation offer from Eurosilex for the Golden Valley.
Do you know maybe something more about this project? Is it finished? Have you seen this? Have you purchase the apartment in Golden Valley?

We will be glad for any information. We don't know what to do - take the proposal or go to court to try to receive the money for the previous apartment back?

Y

yam600

Golden valley

Hi, balex,

28 GV investors are on Facebook the site is called Goldden valley Investors. I look after the invertation process. You can contact me on mikeatdeekaydotcodotuk.

We have the latest information including photo's of the progress. Get in touch and I can accept you on the site, which puts you in touch with all the other investors.

Regards,
Mike.

B

balex

Hi, balex,

28 GV investors are on Facebook the site is called Goldden valley Investors. I look after the invertation process. You can contact me on mikeatdeekaydotcodotuk.

We have the latest information including photo's of the progress. Get in touch and I can accept you on the site, which puts you in touch with all the other investors.

Regards,
Mike.
ok,

thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately, it could take me a little time to log at the facebook site (at work it is blocked and at home I have this week problems with the computer).
I would be gratefull if you could see on this site after the invertation process and what's happening write now with the project.
What are your plans concerning Eurosilex? Are you planning together with the group to acting against Eurosilex and go to court?

Regards,

Aleksandra

Y

yam600

Golden Valley

Please contact me on mikeatdeekaydotcodotuk this is my works email. I can tell you where we are up to.

We are not considering court action, as the cost and time scale are very hign and long, with lawyers the only winners.

A finished project is what we are after and a high number have agreed to pay more money in order that it get it finished.

Regards,
Mike.

T

Tidalflow

Selling Properties on a Second Time

Never short of a new trick Eurosilex are now selling on apartments a second time around. They simply claim the original owners have defaulted on thier contracts. You may just discover on completion that your apartment is already owned by the original owner.

Y

yam600

Cancelled contracts

Tidalflow, they gave official notice in early August, they also tried for 2 years to find a solution with these investors, who quite frankly have done nothing to help themselves. You could say that it is the investors fault for doing nothing. I believe that they can cancel and are now offering them to a back catalogue of investors, to which there are many. What's your answer to the situation?

T

Tidalflow

Tidalflow, they gave official notice in early August, they also tried for 2 years to find a solution with these investors, who quite frankly have done nothing to help themselves. You could say that it is the investors fault for doing nothing. I believe that they can cancel and are now offering them to a back catalogue of investors, to which there are many. What's your answer to the situation?
I would simply say the following to any investor in other Eurosilex developments who is prepared to pay money up-front prior to completion. You still really do not know what the final cost of owning an apartment at GV will prove to be. In most cases for the same money you are handing over you could buy a finished apartment elsewhere at a knock-down price and be certain of the final cost.

Y

yam600

I would simply say the following to any investor in other Eurosilex developments who is prepared to pay money up-front prior to completion. You still really do not know what the final cost of owning an apartment at GV will prove to be. In most cases for the same money you are handing over you could buy a finished apartment elsewhere at a knock-down price and be certain of the final cost.
Tricky, as many have already put down 60 or 70%. If your prepared to loose your existing deposit then I guess that could be done.

T

Tidalflow

Tricky, as many have already put down 60 or 70%. If your prepared to loose your existing deposit then I guess that could be done.
Most investors simply focus on the money they have already paid. The most important figure in the calculation is how much you have left and what is available out there in a buyer's market. I speak from experience in this matter on the basis of five very enjoyable holidays in Bulgaria.

T

Tidalflow

Crystal Spa Investors gazing at Golden Valley

Ever since 2006 Golden Valley has remained a "chock of gold" at the end of the rainbow. Before investing please ask yourselves if this is really about to change or if the rainbow might just move a little further away at the last minute before you are able to own your holiday apartment.