off plan purchase at crystal spa aparthotel - eurosilex

Y

yam600

Good luck at your meeting with Alexander Glas, there are a lot of people from Golden Valley who would be very interested in joining your group, unfortunately they are on My Bulgaria forum,but maybe they are on both.
Boyo
Boyo,

I'm from Golden Valley project drop me an email mikeatdeekaydotcodotuk.

Cheers

Y

yam600

Eurosilex

Hi All,
We are gathering at Wynn Hotel(Lower Abbey Street) Dublin on Sunday 23rd of Aug. at 16.00 Hrs. to discuss future course of action including sueing Eurosilex. The bigger the meeting, the better the result with more practical ideas & solutions, allwelcome & encouraged to attend. This might be our last oppertunity to solve this problem amicably.
One of our colleague from Northern Ireland will be meeting with Alexander Glas in Bulgaria on 28th of Aug.with all the recommendations from the meeting of 23rd, so be there for your opinion and recovery of your precious investment. Shahzad
How did the meeting go?

AlbertoBertorelli

AlbertoBertorelli

Dublin Meeting 23rd August

How did the meeting go?

Yes - can anyone who went to meeting let me know outcome by private message if you dont want to publish on open forum.

Last edited:
D

dannyo

hi all
I attended the meeting in dublin,there was a large crowd of very angry

investors,from now on eurosilex are not dealing with investors on a one to one basis, now it is a group,eurosilex will be presented in the comming days with a set of proposals and a time frame.It is now up to eurosilex,It is the intention of this group to follow eurosilex and its directors to the ends of the earth to get what is owed to us,I urge all investors to join us. Dannyo

P

Property hunter

Eurosilex problems

Hi All,

I'm now glad to see that we are acting against developers who could not deliver what they were supposed to; sick of this crap they are putting us through- My name is Kevin Hunter,London- looking for investment opportunities in Greece and Bulgaria- following the forums pretty closely but seems I should be considering withdrawing from any interest in Bulgaria - is the company in trouble? You should try and push them to the wall I suppose.

Good luck to all of you, I will be following how this story unveils- hope you can get them down and protect your investment

By the way, I have some friends in Ireland acting against MRI - they are using a pretty good solicitor to represent them in Bulgaria - let me know if you might be interested to meet him- he should be of some help to you as he is pretty experienced - best of luck to you all and stick to the group- this is a serious advantage

Kevin

C

cedard

Hi,
I have bought a property in Golden Valley and I'm not happy with Eurosilex. Im interested to find out the options that will be presented to them this weekend. I'm also intreseted to find out what Mr. Glas will respond with.

Y

yam600

Golden Valley

Hi,
I have bought a property in Golden Valley and I'm not happy with Eurosilex. Im interested to find out the options that will be presented to them this weekend. I'm also intreseted to find out what Mr. Glas will respond with.
cedard,

Welcome to the thread, as you can see we are in the slippy stuff with Eurosilex. I can't believe anything from them anymore. Has anyone accepted an offer or do they just pacify us with emails.

Has anybody got news on the meet in Varna? mikeatdeekaydotcodotuk

AlbertoBertorelli

AlbertoBertorelli

Eurosilex

There are now 2 threads running on what is essentially the same discussion. Perhaps the moderator could combine them under 1 titled EUROSILEX or similar?

The other thread being "Eurosilex Golden Valley"

D

dannyo

hi guys
sorry for not contacting you guys about the dublin group,i will do so in the next few days personally,i am getting your mails but they come to my blackberry speak to you over the weekend. dannyo

E

ellie

Hi Bette B

I bought apartment 3 years ago and still waiting. They supposed to be re-locating us.

D

dannyo

hi all
i had an interesting email today,concerning a solution to our problem in golden valley can anyone who bought in this development please contact me. [email protected]

E

eshero

Eurosilex offer

[

I have recently received an offer for a one bed apartment in "the lighthouse project" obviously a superior project I originnally booked a 2 bed apartment for 100k the offered me a one bed smaller apartment for 90k and management fees of 1k per year

I got an email this morning after rejecting the offer saying that prices have fallen in bulgaria but not in all areas and not on all projects

Please Please dont believe a word these people say The want to take more of your hard earned monies do not pay over the odds for an apartment

good luck with your prusit of these thiefs

Y

yam600

Offer

[

I have recently received an offer for a one bed apartment in "the lighthouse project" obviously a superior project I originnally booked a 2 bed apartment for 100k the offered me a one bed smaller apartment for 90k and management fees of 1k per year

I got an email this morning after rejecting the offer saying that prices have fallen in bulgaria but not in all areas and not on all projects

Please Please dont believe a word these people say The want to take more of your hard earned monies do not pay over the odds for an apartment

good luck with your prusit of these thiefs
Eshero,

I would like to speak with you about your offer, it seems all the people that have had offers feel the same. Please contact me at mikeatdeekaydotcodotuk

S

sunnydave

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with this terrible company.

I do sympathise with your problems guys but at least they seem to be talking to you! The developer I purchased with shut his company down leaving me with no option at all other than stand in a long line of creditors and wait to see if I even able to recover a fraction of the money I invested.

Sounds like although they are total ******s they are at least trying in some way?

Hope you guys get a better result than me, good luck!

Davey

D

dannyo

hey dave
thanks for the support,sorry to hear about your bad luck with your developer ,but at least you are lucky you are in a line and will get something,on the other hand we are in no line, all we hear from eurosilex are lies and threats from them that they will sue investors if we say anything about them on these forums,but anyway i see you are a first time poster here where is your development and do you need a lawyer. dannyo

Last edited:
S

sunnydave

Hi Dannyo

I purchased in Bansko.

Thanks for offering to get me a lawyer, but I have already spent £1500 in legal fees only to be told that I don’t have a leg to stand on with a limited company, wishing you guys the best of luck, I hope they deliver the goods, maybe it’s worth sitting tight? In my case it certainly would have been better to rather than ending up with what I have now, sweet FA!

Dave

D

dannyo

hi sunnydave
i am sorry to hear that, but at least you know where you stand now, with eurosilex most people have given them a chance well over a year after their completion date to offer a solution, all we were given were broken promises, and anyone who was given another option including myself were not happy with an apartment costing 1100euro per square metre in todays economic climate,eurosilex are the only ones to blame in all this they had the investors support and they treated them badly, golden valley could have being finished and funds would have being freed up to keep their company moving.if eurosilex have a solution they should speak to their investors and not tell them lies, but to hang on and wait, for what for eurosilex to try rip them off again,no thanks
dannyo

D

DOWDIE

i have also purchased an apartment in chrystal spa aparthotel but cant seem to get a straight answer from eurosilex as to my current position. i would apprexiate it if anyone could let me know if they have successfully obtained an apartment from this company and if so had you to hand over any more money? alternatively has anyone had any success in getting their deposit back?

D

DOWDIE

hi there,
i also bought an apartment of eurosilex and have ben trying to get them to refund my money due to them breaking the terms of the contract. however i have had no success even after issuing themn with lega;proceedings. i am wondering if anyone has had any success with obtaining a refund.
if anyone has any info can you please let me know????????