off plan purchase at crystal spa aparthotel - eurosilex

M

markwoods

Hello please would you make contact with me regarding the current difficulties regarding Eurosilex. Thanks Mark Woods

M

markwoods

Hi,

We have also bought from Eurosilex, however we were direct, in addition we visited the site at Golden Valley. They were very professional and meticulous in showing us the properties they had built and the project we were investing in.

I'm sure that if you had visited the site, offices and met the people you would not be worried. However the construction is delayed and the contract makes provision for this.

You should be ok, if not get over there and have a look.

Ta.
Mike.
please make contact with me regarding the issues Eurosilex are experiancing. Many thans Mark Woods

M

markwoods

Im trying to find anyone who is/has been involved with eurosilex crystal spa project in Albena.I bought off plan over a year ago and there has been constant delays and now there partnership with Blackwater homes has stopped.I feel in a very vulnarable position as the agent i went through homes overseas direct has disappeared and left me without representation and i am dealing with eurosilex direct.If you have had any kind of dealings with both these companies could you please reply.The whole project has been delayed 18 months and i dont think they have started any work yet.
Thanks
please make contact with me regarding the issues Eurosilex are experiancing. Many thanks Mark Woods

M

markwoods

Eurosilex Difficulties

Hello I am Mark Woods, I am a fellow investor involved with Eurosilex, I am building a network to represent the interests of anyone who faces issues during this challenging time. Please make yourself known please so we can stand together as a group. Many thanks Mark Woods:)
hi bettyb,

I purchased 2 apartments in nov 2006 and they should now be complete but I am concerned that they are now 2 yeas at least behind and they have my money that length. I did not visit the site . I am glad to find someone else who has purchased.

R

rach123

hi bettyb
i have an idea how we get the ball rolling with eurosilex, ill pm you laterand we can discuss this it would be helpful if anyone else wants to take part also if you are from other parts of the eu, ithink we should take this disscussion private,but i can promise eurosilex will take notice,
Hi all,

Now we all had time to digest things further i'll pm you both later. What we have is two situations going on here...Golden Valley is 75% complete so Eurosliex must be made to complete it...I cant see what else can happen here. But to do this, Eurosilex need all Crystal Spa buyers to strick with them to gain some financial backing?? As the Cyrstal Spa development has not even started, there is no way they should be starting on it when they havent even completed Golden Valley. It is unlikely that should Crystal Spa actually get off the ground, it would do so for at least 2 years or more and in that time they would have had our money for until 4 years+ for some buyers. Remember their so called official statement??? telling clients funds are 100% protected,, well the Golden Valley project needs to clum together to get that project completed (with support from Cyrstal Spa for those that want to) and I dont think I need to say any more about Crystal Spa in light that not even a single brick is in place!!!

D

dannyo

hi mark
you have being really busy today posting, anyway welcome to our chat
Dannyo

D

dannyo

hi all
I am in agreement with some of what you have said mark and also rach123 has brought up some good points also,just from my prospective i have started the ball rolling with eurosilex after doing some research for a few days and many calls to bulgaria tofind out the current state of play and taking some advice from people on the ground.

D

dannyo

hi all
maybe the first thing we should do here is look at what has gone on here for the last 2 year,firstly they got 40% and more of the money to build golden valley up front,now it appears they did not have the finance in place to complete,they sold 40% of crystal spas and have not laid a brick on that site they also and took 40% of the price as well from investors there,they have sold sites for villas and another large site for apts to other developers in that area, now they have signed contract with the investors which on golden valley, they will be in breach of next month,they have according to my sources being in trouble for the last 12 months i believe it started with poor sales of a development near banasko, there last contact with me was november 08 and now that there almost in breach of contract they are sending out well timed sympthy letters and for us to have some understanding,now if they had to come to me last september when they were supposed to be handing over and explained i would have being understanding(now im gone past understanding).Now if eurosilex think they can squeeze more time from me they are sadly mistaken.folks i am sad to say it is now time for war, Let the battle begin, Im not buying there crocodile tears,if eurosilex want to come to the table with a proposal well and good,but il put a million pounds bet on that they will be as arrogant as the first day we all met them, its time now they face their responsibilites and let bulgarian law take its course,Dannyo

R

rach123

hi all,

i am also looking into things at present, and will also try to see what our lawyer can do...Eurosilex are not offering much for us to stick by them at this stage (they will need to do far better!!),their letters offer little except for us to work together with them to get through this. They say they are taking realistic and pragmatic decisions that are protecting our interests...we have no precise timescale/framework from them...I dont want to be in the same situation this time next year...we need to let them know they need to listen to us rather than us being told what we have to do to support them.

D

dannyo

hi rach123
I dont really wantto be the bearer of bad news to you but crystal spas is not going to happen, not now or not for a very long time,look eurosilex has being in meetings with their banks all week and so far they can not got the money to finish 25% of a development that is sold out,what chance have they to get money for a development that has not started,I was told very bluntly by people that know the business there, that if a development is not finished by now chances is it wont be golden valley is in a bad situation but crystal spas, as they say is a non runner, this company are taking us for a ride. dannyo

R

rach123

yes we all know cyrstal spa is a non starter but that does not mean we have to let Eurosilex off the hook with our money. That's why we have lawyers and contracts? and to take this to highest level in Bulgaria if need be...and more.

D

dannyo

hi rach
let me let u in on a little secret, nobody cares about the investors or has anyone any sympathy for us,this process has to be handled very carefully and in a time efficient manner, next month this process starts, and the first weeks are crucial, now these lawyers you have so much fate in wont get up and do things off their own back they need instruction get my drift. dannyo

R

rach123

i wouldnt be waiting until next month and you'll need a good lawyer too!!!

D

dannyo

i think you are missing the point, you are not listening,read the posts

B

bettyb

i think you are missing the point, you are not listening,read the posts
This is when you first can tell them were to go as a client of golden valley. where as at crystal spa we have a longer period to have that bitter pleasure.I think feelings are running high and at some point we need to be more private. This thread must be better reading than watching an episode of Eastenders!!

R

Roy

Hello everyone,
I'm an investor at Golden valley looking to make contact with others.
Cant offer any more information other than what's been written but
would like to keep in touch for support and information/ideas.

Roy.

D

dannyo

hi roy
welcome id say you got a letter from eurosilex today,i will chat with you soon.

T

Tidalflow

The need to focus on our options

Hello Everyone,

I'm one more investor in Golden Valley that's been reading your comments over the past few days. Looks at present as if there is no clear concensus yet which way to go forward. Would this suggest that the idea put forward in the letter from Eurosilex of the need for investors support is not going to materialise?

Keen to join you all

Tidalflow

M

markwoods

Not at all, we most certainly need to keep an open mind, my concerns are that not supporting this proposal from Eurosilex could be more damaging than to consider it as a fair and reasonable option. With the global financial meltdown this really came as no surprise! Although the shock as I am sure you know only too well was still considerable and naturally worrying....I would very much like to see the CEO of Eurosilex to discuss this face to face what options there are, I therefore hope to be armed with questions fielded from this forum that as a group you'd like covered off. With this in mind please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I am hoping to build a comprehensive list of fellow investors together with individuals addresses and contact details.

Hope you are onboard.

Regards

Mark Woods
07912466627 + 01379 741123