D

dannyo

Hope your rite
have u dealt with bulgarian lawyers before,i rest my case

R

rach123

Hope your rite
My lawyer is not bulgarian....which helps...that's why we paid for a good lawyer in case of any probs. which we are now facing.

B

bettyb

HI GUYS
I have being in this position before with no one to talk to and it is very worrying i know ,I have a lawyer in place forthe last two years and can talk directly to these guys how ever i dont mind sharing info with you guys as you seem not to know whats going on,but i would like to take the chat private as anyone can view this,if u pm me your email and your cell numbers ill try and bring u up to speed on what is happening,but foranyone reading this its time to stop burying yourheads in the sand as i feel your investment is at risk,
can you explain how you pm someone?I have searched through and cant find info sorry if i appear stupid,fear has that affect on me1

R

rach123

have not p.m either before, but try left click on your mouse over the person you want to contact and then click send private message.
R

B

bettyb

Hope your rite
Have tried to pm you and its came back as you either have blocked this service or you are not able to receive them.I think you have to have made 5 or more threads so maybe this is the case?

D

dannyo

hi rach123
if u did not hire a bulgarian lawyer u must have hired an irish one who just hires a bulgarian one then the charge u 3 times what it should cost,guys im not trying to be smart but eurosilex are a complicated company and i dont think you are really understanding whats going on here so im not going to post anymore here,i wish u the best of luckand i hope everything turns out good for u bye dannyo

B

bettyb

Dannyo,i was trying to pm you my details as i am as you say no idea what im dealing with,could you please pm me and i would get back asap.I would be glad of your help.bb

D

dannyo

hi rach123
ive just being looking back through your posts and i see u have put 70% up front on an off plan development, fist thing i would do is sack the lawyer that let u do that but if eurosilex has gathered up that sort of money they have no incentive to even start on crystal spas you are in a real bad position

B

bettyb

hi rach123
ive just being looking back through your posts and i see u have put 70% up front on an off plan development, fist thing i would do is sack the lawyer that let u do that but if eurosilex has gathered up that sort of money they have no incentive to even start on crystal spas you are in a real bad position
Im kind of confused here im bettyb and you have twice replied to me as though you were speaking to 123rach i take it you are not interested in passing on your details?
bettyb

B

bettyb

hi betty b
are u on line now
yes im on line now and wires crossed springs to mind,a time delay is causing me to think you are speaking to me but calling me rach123,i think? bettyb

D

dannyo

hi guys
i thinku have to add me as friends to send private messages if this dont work ill put up a mobil no that i will leave live for maybe saturday and that will be itmabe u can not leave it on the site as a rule but anyway will will sort it out dannyo

D

dannyo

sorry betty
it is meant for both of u im not a great with typing so regardless who i refer to its for both of u

R

rach123

hi rach123
this was not down to the lawyer!! There were an number of options offered by company we first contacted in the UK dreamhomesww, all buyers were offered options for this developmkent and we chose this one, (got % of total price),nothing to do with anyone else. I dont think I am in any worse position than anyone else (we will all loose out in some way),we all put money down whether it was on payment plan or more up front, and by the time of completion we would all have the same balance to pay on completion for Crystal Spa. We have a very secure contract and I know you may not think that means anything...but I wont be giving up with a fight!!

D

dannyo

HI RACH 123
i wish u the best on this from what i know you will need all the luck u can get and by the way i dont intend to lose, bye

R

rach123

Hi all,

did anyone get an email from Eurosliex today? i got an email from them.
R

Last edited:
Y

yosserian

Hi, can you give me your email address?
I think that we are in the same situation so I would like to contact you on priv.

D

dannyo

hi yosserian
who do u wish to contact which one of us posting,i think u need to make 5 posts before u can pm, also i think there is a lot more in this situation,but im expecting to have an update tomorrow from my lawyers and other sources in varna,I have also spoken to my lawyer about helping out other people if they wish and they are agreeable i will post again later have a nice evening

R

rach123

Hi,
i dont think i can contact on priv. as it doesnt let me do this until a member has a number of posts and i am not sure I can put my personal email on forum. But, I think once you have a certain number of posts I will be able to send you a priv. mail.

Have you bought in Crystal Spa?

thanks,
R