ad

Off plan property investment opportunity manchester and liverpool.

C

clairemart1

Hi There,

I currently have between 400 and 600 off plan properties available in the Manchester and Liverpool areas.

They range from 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments to houses.

The liverpool developments are ex council blocks of flat being developed into luxury apartments. I know the thought of it being ex coucil makes them sound not to nice but believe me there beautiful.

The manchester developments are totally off plan new builds that will be completed in around 9 months. These are houses and apartments complexes in the Moston and Beswick areas of Manchester.

We are offering exceptional discount of the RICS.

Ta

M

My Life

We are interested in North-West property

Please can you call me regarding the apartments; I wanted to leave my email but this forum seems to have some pretty strange rules and won't let me leave it......how frustrating!

We work with a number of professional landlords and property clubs and are actively seeking new apartments in the North-West.

We are able to buy in bulk but are looking for properties which offer a healthy discount off RICS valuation.

Kind Regards,

Lee
deleted phone number

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lysos

Claire, how come you have so few properties ?. There are thousands of properties for sale in the NW bought by naive 'investors' hoping to make a quick profit. The market is going down for the forseeable future.

C

clairemart1

Morning Lee,

The forum have deleted you telephone number. If you can email me on deleted email address ill send you over some details.

Kind Regards

Last edited by a moderator: