Odds & Sods

J

J4hurghada

Banned
is'nt it funny a month ago we all seamed to have met on here and it's like we all know each other very well. One day we will all have to meet up and I bet we have a great night out.

P

propertastic

Propertastic will be ok then LOL
You are right - I didn't have much of a problem with the mossies, whereas my girlfriend got eaten alive.

I don't know whether they couldn't fight their way through the jungle of hair or whether one of them tried my blood, discovered that it was 50% Diet Coke and told its mates to go for another target!

L

lyndsay552

is'nt it funny a month ago we all seamed to have met on here and it's like we all know each other very well. One day we will all have to meet up and I bet we have a great night out.
Your right Jayne,

It makes me a lot happier to be moving out somewhere, where at least I know a few people and that there are others going through the same thing.

And we will have one almighty party when we meet up. We'll just have to talk Queenie into joining us lol

Lyndsay

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi girls - still working on that one!! Anyway cant see it happening. But I can always get the ferry over and spend the day with you girls cant I??
One of you might be confident driving out there by then and can pick me up from the harbour. My friend does in Sharm and causes a few stares as not many women drivers at all in Sharm. Thinking about it I think she is the only one!

L

lyndsay552

Absolutely no problem. My husband and I are already arguing about who is going to drive and it looks like I've lost already!! I've been eyeing up a few BMW X3 (the small 4x4) in Cairo. They are about £10k for a year old one with very little mileage. But after reading Peter's thread about the driving I might just by a 10 year old old battered thing.

P

propertastic

There's this one part of the Intercontinetal area I saw which is storage area for taxis and cars that have been in accidents.

Scared the life out of me to see the state that some of them were in. The only way I'm going to be driving over there is if I can find an ex-army surplus T-72 tank!

L

lyndsay552

Weather

For anyone who it interested in tracking the weather over the last 10 years in hurghada I have found an excellent website - Welcome to The Weather Underground : Weather Underground

Just click on the trip planner tab, type in Hurghada and a two week period and the temperatures, humidity, rain, cloud cover and much, much more come up.

Excellent wee tool

Lyndsay

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Extra bit for this thread.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON WEDNESDAY 23RD JANUARY

If anyone or everyone on here would like to get me a present I have an idea!

If you all chip in and get me a flight to Hurghada from Manchester going on Friday that would be the best present ever. it does not have to be return.
Then I could meet you all at airport every week with my weekly supply of bacon.

Don't surpose alot of you will tell me where to go LOL and no bad language on the tread though.

Just abit of fun xxxxxxx

Jayne

P

propertastic

I don't know if anyone else has spotted it, but Egypt has recently surpassed Dubai as the board on TotallyProperty with the most number of posts.

Go Egypt!

L

lyndsay552

Just trying out my new signature. Thought it would be a good idea for us non agents to put a wee saying as our signature, just to make everyone smile!!

Lyndsay

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
I asked Bob to work out the trends from the number of posts this year and the two countries with the biggest growth are Egypt and Brazil whereas Dubai & Spain are declining. Good eh!

queenie40something

queenie40something

21 today!!!

She's 21 today, 21 today....

Many happy returns Jayne and have a good one.

xxx

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Have a great day Jayne......!!

Thought for the Day: Another 40 years and you catch me up!!

C

CaroleBay

Hi Jayne, and a very happy birthday from me too.

Carole in soggy Sarragachies.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
THANKYOU EVERYONE!

I AM 21 TODAY TIMES 2 PLUS 1. but what is age I feel good.

Jayne