Ocean View and Sea & You

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brenda foley

I have just registered with this web site. Having quite a bit of problems with two developments which I have bought property in Turkey Ocean View and Sea & You. The developers is Yapi and the Lawyer is Enta. Has anybody else purchased in these developments

S

Sunnyshores

Hi Brenda

There are a bunch of us who have purchased (through a UK agent R2i and a Turkish agent Atlas),in a Yapi development in Tukbuku called Sandalet. Our lawyer is ENTA. See the thread "developer bankruptcy".

I thought those earlier developments were completed, although I had heard that Yapi had not paid the utilitiy bills and had been cut off.

Whats your situation and what are ENTA doing?

B

brenda foley

Sea and You is completed but Ocean View is only 60-70 percent completed. My understanding is that the developer Yapi has got into financial trouble arrising out of a development he was doing in Istanbul. I have bought in both developments. I have been told by Enta that they are negociating with Yapi and the banks to seek a solution. The turkish selling agent was Atlas. The situation really does nt look good.

S

Sunnyshores

The thread developer bankrupcey has unfortunalty been deleted but we do need to stick together somewhere on this forum as there are a lot of us in the same position. I suppose the good news should be that ENTA and Atlas are dealing with us all.

My Sandalet thread has also been deleted, so anyone who posted on that please post again here. If we all pretend to be happy with our developments, then that seems to be allowed and the thread will remain!

My development is Sandalet, ADAA is Elite Park (different developer, same scenario). Lets keep each other posted with any news.

Last edited:
V

vera

Dear buyers im shoked from you!!! when you buy any property in some kind of condition didnt you sign any contract??? The contract where you have all,from point to point? İf something is going wrong you can always brake a contract take your money and say them f....
İ work in Construction Company also in Turkey we have a contract where everything writing down...everything from santimetres to santimetrs and from day to day...and never problems..
Dont you have smth like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.