Ocean Heights Sell or Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Safrica

hi. I will be in dubai around the 4th may for two days and offered around aed2000 sqft for my unit. It is a 1 bedroom around 1000sqft on the 50ish floor. Should i hold on to it. I purchased this unit for its location and to use. Is there a better buy out there or should i hold it. What is the market price on there units?

R

Roshan

hi. I will be in dubai around the 4th may for two days and offered around aed2000 sqft for my unit. It is a 1 bedroom around 1000sqft on the 50ish floor. Should i hold on to it. I purchased this unit for its location and to use. Is there a better buy out there or should i hold it. What is the market price on there units?
When did you purchase and how much was the price. Any specific view like sea facing, road facing...

Rgds

Roshan

S

Safrica

Hi roshan
with the current prices in dubai, im keeping it,
i am looking for a condo hotel, want to buy in tomorrow while in dubai,
any ideas,

R

Roshan

It is 05 unit about 969 sqft
paid 1650

Should i keep it??
Whatever bought in 05 should be locked in a safe and kept. You will not be able to get those prices now.

When you say 1650, I hope it's for the full property and not a price psf.

If it's price psf, you have better prices in the market.

Regards

Roshan

P

petelles12

The price needs to be much higher. In my database, it must be around 2700-2800 AED per sqft. I have exact property links but I am unable to give (admin is deleting) but even from well known developers, you can quickly confirm this.

I saw one,1 bed, 1037 sqft, selling from with 2781 AED.

Keep it or sell higher.

S

sheray

Hi Safrica
:)

If you dont mind can you tell me where you were offered 2000 spf. I have 1bhk in ocean heights. Wont mind selling at that price.

Regards
Sheray

G

G.invester

Hi roshan
with the current prices in dubai, im keeping it,
i am looking for a condo hotel, want to buy in tomorrow while in dubai,
any ideas,
I have a condo hotel appartment. I sent you a PM message.

Status
Not open for further replies.