Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Ocean blue - sahl hasheesh - red sea riviera properties

Discussion in 'Egypt property' started by cuerdley1989, Sep 10, 2008.

1. cuerdley1989

cuerdley1989 New Member

Does anyone have any information on this development? All I have seen is a copy of the master plan, which indicates that Ocean Blue (not Breeze) is on Plot 1 or 2.
    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

2. Ocean Blue

I will ask around for you as i have never heard of it and can not find it on the web.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
  3. scrat

scrat New Member

If you do find out any info I would also be interested I have seen this one on the plan but as yet have not found any information about it. it looks a great position on the plan

4. I can not find it anywhere on the web, but i will ask a few of my Egyptian friends to see if they know whats happening with Ocean Blue, who is the developer etc for you

5. cuerdley1989

cuerdley1989 New Member

International Dreams - Am very grateful for your help.

6. not having much joy at the moment, do you know where you found out about the development as Red sea don't have it on there web site.

Do you have anything on this devlopment, web site or anything, so it is very strange that it is not come up. Are you show it called Oceans Blue

Many be worth think about something, soon if we cann't find anything else about it the development. I have some trying to find out who owns plot one

7. SHO

SHO Member

If I am not mistaken Ocean Blue is located right at the very North of Sahl, past the villa area. I believe it was supposed to be a villa plot which was then allowed to be turned into apartments. From memory it is about 2 blocks with about 6-8 apartments in each.

Dont think its very cheap though.

Happy to help,

George

8. Lsab

Lsab New Member

Nice to see you back George.

Thanks for the info

9. Hi

I have details for any one who wants it on Ocean Blue, there are apartments for sale and is a small development on plot one. The developer are a family run business but the price are more expensive then some other developments.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
  10. suzie 1958

suzie 1958 New Member

Ocean Blue ???????

after looking at properties in hurgahda and sahl hasheese i came across two four floor blocks of apartments in sahl hasheese in the villa area called Ocean Blue, i'm very interested has anyone got any info or agents details.

11. cuerdley1989

cuerdley1989 New Member

Suzie 1958 - I am a client of the developer of Ocean Blue and he only deals directly with the client. If you require details please PM me. I have the developers permission to do this.

Kind regards

12. suzie 1958

suzie 1958 New Member

sorry if i have upset anyone but im new to all this, i am just trying to collect more information on an apartment that i feel is for me

13. suzie 1958

suzie 1958 New Member

ocean blue

sorry if i have upset anyone just trying to find more information on an apartment i feel is for me

14. Lsab

Lsab New Member

Hi Suzie,

You haven't upset anyone. It takes a while to find your way around the forum and if you have any problems with it feel free to ask one of the mods (myself and Alison - queenie40something).

It's great to have you onboard :)

Best wishes
    Linda

15. cuerdley1989

cuerdley1989 New Member

I quite understand as I am just as guilty. If you require more information - my offer still stands.
    Kind regards
    Keith

16. hiszein

hiszein New Member

ocean breeze

here is my info

Hisham

17. cuerdley1989

cuerdley1989 New Member

Hiszein - you are quoting Ocean Breeze not Ocean Blue which is what Suzie 1958 was asking. Ocean Breeze and Ocean Blue are totally different developments at opposite ends of Sahl Hasheesh. I do not question that you are an agent for Ocean Breeze but you are not an agent for Ocean Blue because the developer sells directly to clients like myself.

18. hiszein

hiszein New Member

Ocean breeze

sorry for my mistake , i though you are talking about ocean breeze :(
    anyway thank you for your follow up & cooperation
    Hisham

19. cuerdley1989

cuerdley1989 New Member

No problem - best of luck with Ocean Breeze

20. cuerdley1989

cuerdley1989 New Member

Now that we have the confusing problem sorted out on the other thread - I will gladly help with any information you require regarding Ocean Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.