ocean blue paraiso buzios

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solbuilders

hi can anyone let me know how this develpment is getting on.I originally went to brazil to buy here but through good advice from a forum member decided against itOnly reason though was just couldnt see amny people wanting to rent there.Has the develpment started and how far on uis it.I ended up buying in pipa called pipa beleza through uv10 been absolute great fromt he start and no rubbish and if any problems nothing is too much for them to get in touch.My pad will be ready october exactly when they said and hearing a lot of stories about developments over there i think theyve done not too bad.Well im just looking to try and get a good enough price for the flight and ill be over to collect the keys.
ADIOS.

J

JMBroad

I went past there about a month ago and didn't see any movement so I don't think they have started yet.

S

solbuilders

ocean blue paraiso

thanks jm broad i was told last october that work would be starting in one month obviously lies but the plots were marked out and with a stream running in between the plots it looks lovely.The place was like a ghost town then stayed in ponte negra which was really busy then pipa well enough said it done it for me not just the place but people there were lovely.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
hi can anyone let me know how this develpment is getting on.I originally went to brazil to buy here but through good advice from a forum member decided against itOnly reason though was just couldnt see amny people wanting to rent there.Has the develpment started and how far on uis it.I ended up buying in pipa called pipa beleza through uv10 been absolute great fromt he start and no rubbish and if any problems nothing is too much for them to get in touch.My pad will be ready october exactly when they said and hearing a lot of stories about developments over there i think theyve done not too bad.Well im just looking to try and get a good enough price for the flight and ill be over to collect the keys.
ADIOS.
Thanks for the compliments solbuilder!

Will you be in Pipa for the snagging?

Regards,
Rob.

S

solbuilders

snagging

its possible i may be there ive taken quite a large job on here in spain vey worthwhile and would like to be here but i will make my mind up shortly.I must say from start to finish ive been very happy with uv10 and viamar and i dont mind giving good comments for good service.There are a lot of people who like to complain but its not very often the good work gets mentioned.I hear youre there for the snagging part or these dates so would love to meet up with you and your other half just to buy you a drink and say thanks.Anyway hopefully ill be there but at the mo cant rally promise.

thanks agin
murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.