Oasis Tower - SPORTS CITY Update required

D

dubailover

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any detailed knowledge on this Tower... it is a Brighton Holdings Development and looks very good in pictures...

The location is fabulous... but there are huge delays with build....

Developer is blaming others... What is the TRUTH >

Is there anyone out there who knows anything ?

:)

P

portiz372

Oasis Tower One

I have bought a studio apartment in this development. Progress is really slow. The last update I had said it was going to be ready in June 09, but I'm not holding my breath.

A

Alinazar

I have bought a studio apartment in this development. Progress is really slow. The last update I had said it was going to be ready in June 09, but I'm not holding my breath.
Hi Portiz372

I just wondred as we are in the same boat and I have bought in Oasis tower one ant new update.

P

portiz372

Oasis Tower One

I recently spoke to the developer and he said Oasis Tower One should be ready by Easter 2009. There suddenly seems to be some progress in construction, looking at the photos on their website.

A

Alinazar

I recently spoke to the developer and he said Oasis Tower One should be ready by Easter 2009. There suddenly seems to be some progress in construction, looking at the photos on their website.
Hi Portiz372,

Thanks for your reply. this is my e-mail [email protected] please write to me and keep in touch because this tower suppose to be ready last year December from the picture it doese not look to be ready by Easter . Have you thought about selling and what is the prices like at the moment. In July was about 1200 AED per squar feet
hope to ta;k to you again by the I live in UK where do you live?

M

mpat

Construction is going on very fast at this project and it should finish in 9 to 10 months.

A

Alinazar

Construction is going on very fast at this project and it should finish in 9 to 10 months.
Dear Mpat,

thanks again for your info when was the last time that you went to sportcity and has the prices collapsed like here in the UK.

many thanks alinazr

M

mpat

Dear Mpat,

thanks again for your info when was the last time that you went to sportcity and has the prices collapsed like here in the UK.

many thanks alinazr

Hi I was there on last monday. MOstly i will go agin this week,since its required to monitor closely if they continue construction or not in this present situation. My developer is playing with us,working for a month and rest for two.

prices are still the same but there s no buyer in market, if u bought before 08, u will be safe as it looks like . . .

S

Sportsman

I was in the area yesterday, and there was work going on Oasis. It looks like they are building on the 7-8th floor.....I was encouraged that many projects are starting foundations now and things should keep moving along in Sports City.

I think once the first cricket match happens this spring, interest will start to grow.

S

shahnaz khan

Oasis tower - 2

The attached photo was taken two months ago, project completion expected to be June 09
Hello, could any one tell me what is the progress of oasis tower-2, when you recoken it will be ready thanks

S

shahnaz khan

oasis tower -2

I was in the area yesterday, and there was work going on Oasis. It looks like they are building on the 7-8th floor.....I was encouraged that many projects are starting foundations now and things should keep moving along in Sports City.

I think once the first cricket match happens this spring, interest will start to grow.
Hello sportsman, could you brief us what is the sports city like and are the apartments occupied or are still in the construction stage, anything on oasis tower -2, thanks

S

Sportsman

I was there recently and things are progressing albiet quite slowly * no surprise. The cricket match is over the next couple weeks and people will be able to see some of the development. The plots are being fenced in but I believe this is a directive from the master developer. I am still waiting for my project to continue and still cautious about completion. Canal residences are being built fairly swiftly along with some other select plots. On the whole it is a long way from being liveable, but i hope that its just a matter of when, even if its 2 years away, not if...

nothing occupied and not likely until early next year, no knowledge of Oasis 2

S

shahnaz khan

oasis tower - 2

I was there recently and things are progressing albiet quite slowly * no surprise. The cricket match is over the next couple weeks and people will be able to see some of the development. The plots are being fenced in but I believe this is a directive from the master developer. I am still waiting for my project to continue and still cautious about completion. Canal residences are being built fairly swiftly along with some other select plots. On the whole it is a long way from being liveable, but i hope that its just a matter of when, even if its 2 years away, not if...

nothing occupied and not likely until early next year, no knowledge of Oasis 2
Hello, where are you based sportsman, if you are in Dubai, it willnot be a problem to see your project every week, I presume you have an apt in oasis-1, which I think should be ready end of this year, many other projects are going to be ready at the end of this year and people will be living there whereas for oasis -2 , it will be mid or end of next year. What doyou think.

O

Oasis investor

Oasis tower 2

Hi, Has anyone heard on the progress for Oasis tower 2?