Oasis tower 1 sports city

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christine1

I own a few units myself in this. I will be contacting Sunil Thacker of TLG (I read some threads on this forum suggesting they have obtained supreme court judgement and speaking positively about them). If anyone of you have already been in touch with the lawyers, please let me know.

C

christine1

I am unable to log in to this website. I have to keep refreshing the pages. I dont think I will be visiting the site anymore. Just to let you know I have two units in two towers and I am proceeding with my case.

I received two private messages from oasis2buyer. I did write down a detailed response but the page did not go through and i kept refreshing until content was lost :(

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
pardon the pun!

I am unable to log in to this website. I have to keep refreshing the pages. I dont think I will be visiting the site anymore. Just to let you know I have two units in two towers and I am proceeding with my case.

I received two private messages from oasis2buyer. I did write down a detailed response but the page did not go through and i kept refreshing until content was lost :(
Readers need to refer to all your recent postings and take what you say with a grain of sand!

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
Are there any genuine buyers who have been involved with the developers of Oasis 1 and Oasis 2 Brighton Holdings Limited and Dubai-Oasis Real Estate for projects located in Dubai Sports City. Contact oasisinvestors at googlemail dot com - only serious and genuine investors apply - no time wasters.

Last edited:
Z

zimkaror

oasistower1

Is that right mpat - what do you know that others do not?
dears, oasis tower1 construction is in final stages.did anyone spoke to administartion in october 2010? I am also one of the affecties.:stickyman::stickyman:

amplesou

amplesou

Banned
as far as i know ground works are continuing but the company are awaiting to award contract!!

D

dxbgal

The contract has already being given however the pace of construction is @ a standstill once again.

A

ajb8246

Otii

HI Everyone

I was in dubai 3 weeks ago and visited sport city, the good news is a lot is happening plenty of activity and building going on in sport city. However there are certain plots which look untouched for a while.

I visited oasis tower 1 and oasis tower 2

Oasis tower 1 did stop work for a while due to their problems with their sub contractor. now they have a new one and i can confirm whe i visted there was work going on.

Oasis tower 2 however again work is going on but still ground work ie excavation, which looked nearly complete.

I then had a meeting with Buniah whom are the contractors for oasis tower 2 and have a new office in dubai media city. they informed me of a completion date of 2011 and regular progress of work. i am still waiting for their revised payment plan.

hope this helps
Have you bought in OTII
I have and I am looking for other investors to kepp contact.
Alan

C

cpt29

Oasis Tower and Surrounding area?

Hi:

My thanks

Last edited:
C

cpt29

Hi:

I can't post my details online, thanks for reply. Do you have any news?

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
whtz ur name and email address and the unit no.?
Please do not use text speak. This forum is used by many different nationalities and text speak makes it difficult for them to follow posts.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.