Oasis - saidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

timatthebeach

Hi Malc,

Think you need to post 5 messages before people cam private message you and swap details.

I would be interested in hearing what your lawyer has to say and looking at costs. As I believe oasis (if not already) will be in breach of contract in dec (they had 6 mth extension due to force majeure - which is possibly enforceable but then again maybe not) and I would just like out. I believe they would owe any payments made plus 6% interest on those payments.

I will start a new thread entitled oasis saidia for any future posts on this matter - i would also recommend reading the saidia spy thread. quite interesting a few mentions of oasis

M

Malcdavidson

Hi Tim,
Lets use this one! I am new at this game, I will now try and copy my previous messages on to this thread and we can take it from there. I will speak to my lawyer tomorrow and see what he says about costs and put that on until I can speak or email you directly, I didn't know about the December deadline and will tell him as he is preparing the initial letter of approach. He tells me he has had previous successes, which is good news.

M

Malcdavidson

Town house reclamation

I posted this on the greens site and want to concentrate on this thread for any who are in the same boat.

I want to start a class action for breach of contract to recover our investment and have found an excellent lawyer in Tangier to do this and agrees to this procedure.
I have just lost a long note about this and am starting again as they thought I gave my e mail, which I didn't!
How do I get a list of names? We need 15 - 20 but less could do. Please reply on this site and help me set this up. It will minimize individual costs.
I live near Tarifa and can commute for meetings. There is no future to this investment unless you are under 40! The latest funding scheme has been referred to the Central Bank for a decision on withholding tax. I see no purpose in hanging about for another 5 years before the licenses are issued.

M

Malcdavidson

There are similar complaints on the Greens thread, so please look at that and then use this one if you need to.

M

Malcdavidson

My email address is still blocked by yhe system. My Spanish mobile is +34 616963646
Malcolm

R

roogy

Oasis contracts

I am an owner of a town house on the Palms. I am just about to engage my Lawyer to start proceedings against the developer. Im thinking if there are other owners in a similar position would we have more strength and economy of scale by raising a class action?. Im involved in a similar process in Spain where about 50 of us are doing the same. It certainly seems to be making the developer pay attention and they invited our lawyer for talks and are currently negotiating a solution. It would need to operate through a private forum as no doubt the developer monitors these forums as they have done in Spain.

Thoughts anyone?

M

Malcdavidson

Palms Town House

I am an owner of a town house on the Palms. I am just about to engage my Lawyer to start proceedings against the developer. Im thinking if there are other owners in a similar position would we have more strength and economy of scale by raising a class action?. Im involved in a similar process in Spain where about 50 of us are doing the same. It certainly seems to be making the developer pay attention and they invited our lawyer for talks and are currently negotiating a solution. It would need to operate through a private forum as no doubt the developer monitors these forums as they have done in Spain.

Thoughts anyone?
I quite agree. I am in contact with my lawyer in Tangier but we must have an independant operation. If you would like to join our action that might be to your advantage. Is your's Morocan?

M

Malcdavidson

Palms Town House.
I have spoken to the lawyer about possible costs which seem very reasonable to me. He suggests that all those who want to reclaim their investment should join in now as once the action starts latecomers will not be registered and so will miss out. I don't think I am able to publish my email so perhaps if ROOGY could ring me in Spain on (+34) 616963646 and we can start the ball rolling and I can fill in the details. Networking by using this forum, roogy says, will be counter productive. Perhaps someone could provide an initial email and then we can exchange information and decide how we will proceed. I would add that we originally examined the possibility of using a Spanish lawyer, but this is not workable under current agreements and regulations.

D

dolores

Oasis sadia

If you have invested in the above a Google mail group has been set up so that we can talk privately visit http:/groups.google.ie/group/oasisbeachgolf

Status
Not open for further replies.