oasis saidia - moroccan lawyer

T

timatthebeach

I bought a flat in oasis saidia and have heard not alot over the last few months. I am really not that interested in continuing with the property.
I wanted to hear from any other members who have bought in the apartment blocks in oasis saidia and from anyone who has the details of a good moroccan lawyer should I want to try to get out over breach of contract.

T

timatthebeach

55 views and no posts............. well even if you cant give me any help but may want the same info as me please feel free to post. As I will research a bit and let anyone who wants to have any info I find.

F

flip

Hi Tim try BCP they have offices in London, Spain and Morocco.

Good luck.

M

Mr Ri

Tim

You could try asking on the following Eye Oasis forum - click here - its more active with respect to the Oasis buyers.

Rgds

B

blindsiderider

Hi

I am also buying an apartment in OASIS - there does seem to have been some progress over the last week or so but it is still worrying...

Have you been in touch with the OASIS buying group run by Dolores? There are quite a few owners involved.

[email protected]

T

timatthebeach

Hi

I am also buying an apartment in OASIS - there does seem to have been some progress over the last week or so but it is still worrying...

Have you been in touch with the OASIS buying group run by Dolores? There are quite a few owners involved.

[email protected]

does the group run by dolores have a website ??

M

Malcdavidson

I bought a flat in oasis saidia and have heard not alot over the last few months. I am really not that interested in continuing with the property.
I wanted to hear from any other members who have bought in the apartment blocks in oasis saidia and from anyone who has the details of a good moroccan lawyer should I want to try to get out over breach of contract.
I have a good lawyer in Tangier who has done this before and who wants to get enough people to form a class action on Saidia. Min 10 people, but more the better and cheaper. I am trying to organise this so email me on [email protected] and we will go into action when the "force majeur" excuse ends in December.
Malcolm Davidson

J

JeanM

Lawyer for Oasis Saidia

I am one the Oasis Palms villas owners, and have been in touch with Jose Denia at LegalexGroup (they have an office in London, Marbella and Saidia Jose Denia. They know the case inside out.

M

Malcdavidson

Oasis Saidia claims

The information about Jose Denia is very interesting, however we were told by Superior that the only real possibility of getting repayment was now through the Moroccan legal system and that would require a Moroccan lawyer. I am in touch with a well established firm in Tangier and we have now half a dozen interested clients and are putting together a class action to reduce individual costs. However, anyone interested will have to register now as once the list is closed and the first legal approach has been made, latecomers will be unable to join the action.
I would be interested to learn is Joe Denia has the right qualifications. In any case it would,be sensible to concentrate on a single unified approach. Will all those interested contact me on [email protected]. I intend to have a meeting as soon as possible. Malcolm Davidson

K

Kingmaker

Hi

I have purchased an apartment at the oasis beach & golf resort and I am getting nowhere with updates timescales. I have read many posts on this and similar cases.
Can anyone tell me - am I right in saying that contractually the date has passed when completion should have happened? even with "force majeure" surely oasis at saidia sarl should now have to refund the amount paid plus interest?
is there anyone that has pursued this? how is it going? I want to here from others to see what options are available?

I

Isadora

Hi

I have purchased an apartment at the oasis beach & golf resort and I am getting nowhere with updates timescales. I have read many posts on this and similar cases.
Can anyone tell me - am I right in saying that contractually the date has passed when completion should have happened? even with "force majeure" surely oasis at saidia sarl should now have to refund the amount paid plus interest?
is there anyone that has pursued this? how is it going? I want to here from others to see what options are available?
Have you joined the Oasis Owners Forum?

http://groups.google.ie/group/oasisbeachgolf

J

JeanM

Join Oasis Saidia Google Group if you are a owner

Hi, if you are a "owner" at Oasis Saidia, and not yet a member of the Google group, please join (I am not allowed to add the URL, you can search the Google group Oasis Saidia)