Oasis resort

H

HBC21

Hi!

Is there any owners who can tell me more about the complex,we have been 3.times in Hurghada and now thinking to buy a holiday home in Hurghada too,i have read that Iraida have some problems with maintenance for other projects,how things work at Oasis resort?
There is couple apartments for sale now and coming to Hurghada at february again and i think i have to check those too,do you know any other good apartments with 2.bedrooms and price about 50K/€?

Thank you very much and sorry about my english.

-Marko

D

danny

Hi!

Is there any owners who can tell me more about the complex,we have been 3.times in Hurghada and now thinking to buy a holiday home in Hurghada too,i have read that Iraida have some problems with maintenance for other projects,how things work at Oasis resort?
There is couple apartments for sale now and coming to Hurghada at february again and i think i have to check those too,do you know any other good apartments with 2.bedrooms and price about 50K/€?

-Marko
If you want to buy into a finished project without any major issues from plans to final finish you cannot get better than the British Resort in El Kawser.

Look at the British Resort thread on this forum and also search for the British Resort on youtube.

E

Egypt fan

Hi!

-Marko
Dear Marko,

The Oasis Resort is doing fine as one of my friends have just bougt a 2 beds there for 30k/GBP very nice and so far he didn'[t face any problems, its cleaned, pool is nice all the time and bar is working but last time my friend as I spoked with him he told me one of his heighbors sell his 2 beds in last floor sea view but no elevator so if you are young enough it will be ok :smile:

and about British Resort its one of the best really and price there from 68k/USD
as just met the manager and his name is Medhat and was curious about current prices of properties near to me

Merry -Xmass

A

anokayperson

Banned
many people are selling their places there, so there can be some good bargains around. Maintenace paid here is one of the highest in hurghada. If you want a certain area cleaned you have to tell them to sweep it as they can't always see the dirt themselves -mmmm
The pool is generally kept clean and the staff are always helpful. Good luck

R

RAVYAR

many people are selling their places there This would in itself start the alarm bells ringing if this is the case

S

shilly

many people are selling their places there This would in itself start the alarm bells ringing if this is the case
Correction many people are trying to sell their places.

How can you sell if you do not own your flat???

When the bell tolls then its truth time.:flybye: