oasis resort

M

morg

Can someone help with the Oasis resort please?
Is it all completed.
Why are only the lower floors for sale
Any one resident there that I can speak too?

Regards

Chris Morgan

L

lyndsay552

Hi Chris

I own an apartment out at Oasis Resort and I am resident in Hurghada.

What info do you need?

M

morg

Hi Chris

I own an apartment out at Oasis Resort and I am resident in Hurghada.

What info do you need?
Hi Lyndsay,
Thanks for offering to help.
I am looking at options to relocate to Hurghada (being a diver) an the climate. I am not in a position to leave the UK full time for a few years, but the Oasis caught my eye.
Is the resort completed and available?
I can only find lower floors for sale?
What is the take up like in the reort?
What is the infrastructure like around the resort?

Thanks again

Regards

Chris Morgan

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Hi Lyndsay,
I am looking at options to relocate to Hurghada (being a diver) an the climate. I am not in a position to leave the UK full time for a few years, but the Oasis caught my eye.

Thanks again

Regards

Chris Morgan
Dear Chris,

First of All Happy New year Oasis Resort is Located outside Hurghada like 15 minutes driving and away from El Gouna 15 minutes driving, its almost completed
except some apartments and for available flats for sale its all resales or some units was held by developer for personal use but plan changed and most of them I guess was in the ground floor.

but as a diver you have the option to use one of the hotels near by but you will be away from city and restaurants etc.

Wish you all the best

L

lyndsay552

Hi Lyndsay,

Thanks again

Regards

Chris Morgan
Hi Chris

Oasis Resort is fully completed, with only a few apartments still available but I know of a few re-sales.

As far as I know the owners are mainly British with a few Europeans and a few Egyptians.

Oasis Resort has its own pool restaurant and main restaurant. It also has its own on-site management team, internet cafe and shop. A new dual carriageway is currently being installed outside Oasis Resort and is due for completion soon and taxi's and buses can easily be got from here into El Gouna or Hurghada.

I hope this helps.

Lyndsay