Oasis resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kieranbarr

Can anyone please tell me where the Oasis resort thread had gone, I was always able to go straight into it but haven't even been able to find it, HELP:confused:

E

enufsaid

Can anyone please tell me where the Oasis resort thread had gone, I was always able to go straight into it but haven't even been able to find it, HELP:confused:
Sorry - I believe these have now been closed. Also I think the marina postings.

K

kieranbarr

Thanks for that info, I was away in Lanzorote for a week (no internet),didn't know what had happened. I found it very useful, being a purchaser in the UK means we are so far away from the site, it was good to hear from others as too what was happening.

L

lyndsay552

Any sign of the threads being re-instated? Doesn't seem right that just because purchasers ask awkward questions that a developer can have a thread closed down.

Please can we have it back??????????

queenie40something

queenie40something

The threads have been taken off. At this moment in time they will remain that way Im afraid.

L

lyndsay552

Ok

Maybe all the Oasis owners should start bombarding Iraida to have them re-instated??

J

Johnsons

Hurghada visit December

Hi Alison,

I have just been over to Hughada to sign the legal attorney papers and visit the Iraida development. I have put the resulting photos on youtube. There must be a few members who would be interested in seeing the progress. Could you somehow mention the site.

Merry Christmas, Rod :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y30qcLsl88]YouTube - Oasis Resort Hurghada 200812[/ame]

L

lyndsay552

I am receiving my apartment in Oasis Resort on 31 Dec 08.

The apartment will be available for rent from 09 Jan 08.

The apartment is the large 109m2 and includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and all mod-cons.

The price is £150 for one week and £250 for 2 weeks.

Shorter periods may be available subject to availabilty.

I'll post some photos once I finish furnishing it.

Last edited:
R

rosieellen

Hi Lyndsay,
W have also bought in Oasis resort and are looking for some help with local info ? Do you live out there ?? We are going over in Feb for a week and was wondering if you knew where the nearest supermarket is ?? I am concerned as we have 3 kids and don't think the shop or restaurant etc is going to be ready in Oasis til June 09.

Thanks Rachel Penney

R

rosieellen

Oasis Resort Hurghada

Hi We have also bought in Oasis resort and just joined this website , have you spoken to any other members who have bought at Oasis ? Or have you found out much about it ?

Rachel Penney

L

lyndsay552

Hi Rachel

Yes I live in Hurghada.

I'm afraid that there's not much out there at the moment but you can get a taxi from the front of Oasis Resort to the Family Market or Metro for about 5le. Here you will be able to get everything you need.

Lots of new buildings are appearing in the area so hopefully a supermarket will be soon.

Lyndsay

J

Johnsons

Resort HUrghada

Hi We have also bought in Oasis resort and just joined this website , have you spoken to any other members who have bought at Oasis ? Or have you found out much about it ?

Rachel Penney
Hi Rosieellen, We have bought appartment A11 and I will be going over on 23rd Feb to receive keys!
There used to be quite an active thread on the Development but it was removed for "legal reasons" - I don't think Iraida liked some of the comments?!
I have put a couple of videos on youtube from when I visited in January last year - if you search on Oasis Hurghada you will find them, they may help with understanding the area. Any more info required just send me a note and I will see what I can do.
Regards, Rod :)

R

rosieellen

Thanks Rod !

We are in C15 ground floor , we go out on 13th Feb and are back on 20th so just miss you ! Bit of worry about the comments ...where they bad then ??

Rachel

J

Johnsons

We are in C15 ground floor , we go out on 13th Feb and are back on 20th so just miss you ! Bit of worry about the comments ...where they bad then ??

Rachel
Hi Rachel,

That is the Mystery!! IRAIDA are very helpful, they answer any questions promptly, the organisation appears to operate very smoothly and their work looks very good... When I was over last January I was invited to the launch of the Marina Project. I met all the Directors, many of the Staff and was priviliged to be included on the official visit to their new furniture factory. I was impressed by the quality and variety of the furniture they were making, to go in our apartments and the Marina. All this and a veritable banquet lunch provided by the catering wing of IRAIDA. Perhaps they just got a little paranoid with the slow down of purchases (if any! ) they probably did not realise the problems we have now in the UK!!..

Regards,
Rod :)

R

rosieellen

Facilities at Oasis

Hi Rod,

Thanks for that ! Do you know much about what facilities will be there when we stay there in Feb? I have heard that the shop/restaurant etc aren't going to be ready until June . We are going over mid Feb with 3 kids and am bit concerned that nearest shops are taxi ride away for food etc . Think kids have vision of us being there on our own for a week with nothing happening !! Do you know if many brits have bought there ?

Thanks for your videos they are really good !!

Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.