Oasis Resort - Hurghada

• Thread starter britishegyptian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

britishegyptian

I'm doing some research as to how many British people bought in this development. And then why and what persuaded them to buy here.
What they think about what they thought they were buying to what they actually got etc etc.
Your comments would be gratefully received!
I am trying to put forward a case to the Egyptian government as to what works/doesn't work in foreign investment so you're input is gratefully appreciated either as a thread or PM me.

M

Monica_M

Hi,

I bought at Oasis resort and was persuaded mostly by my Father in Law who raved about the service he got and also about the really lovely developement it was going to be. He was right and I am so delighted with the resort.

S

shilly

Hi,

I bought at Oasis resort and was persuaded mostly by my Father in Law who raved about the service he got and also about the really lovely developement it was going to be. He was right and I am so delighted with the resort.
If you are so delighted with your purchase then why are you trying to sell it on another forum???????:thefinger:

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
You just beat me to it ..... i myself noticed it for sale.

M

Monica_M

If you are so delighted with your purchase then why are you trying to sell it on another forum???????:thefinger:
To raise money for a deposit for a house here in the UK. Is that OK with you?

S

shilly

To raise money for a deposit for a house here in the UK. Is that OK with you?
Good luck with your sale but as there are problems with the land etc you maybe waiting a while.I have heard another sale has fallen thru because of the land probs:thefinger:

S

speedwing

Good luck with your sale but as there are problems with the land etc you maybe waiting a while.I have heard another sale has fallen thru because of the land probs:thefinger:
[

"Another Sale"????? wow! I live here and you know more about the apartments for sale than I do!! but you don't seem to mention the apartments that do sell?? for example, the one sold only a week ago for the full asking price, in 24hrs!!! not bad for a country where investment is slow due to the current situation....

R

RAVYAR

Yes, but who purchased it?The same developer that built it for the same price paid!!!!

S

speedwing

Does our developer now live and work in Belgium then????

S

shilly

[

"Another Sale"????? wow! I live here and you know more about the apartments for sale than I do!! but you don't seem to mention the apartments that do sell?? for example, the one sold only a week ago for the full asking price, in 24hrs!!! not bad for a country where investment is slow due to the current situation....
Contacts Hun Contacts so that must mean another lamb to the slaughter:thefinger:

R

RAVYAR

Well Mewee,

I cannot fault you, but you will notice the dunderhead Brits who are still convinced they are soundly sitting in clover while Rome burns. Who are convinced they have raport and the respect of the masters who continually cr-p on them.

W

welsh janet

So who are the "masters" you speak of?

I think one of them has either ran off to Belgium to avoid a jail term. Or is actually in one on another felony charge serving another sentence.

S

shilly

So who are the "masters" you speak of?

I think one of them has either ran off to Belgium to avoid a jail term. Or is actually in one on another felony charge serving another sentence.

Sorry but you are wrong there cos its US serving this sentenance and we will not even get released for good behaviour.
Lets hope they have thrown away the key if thats the case and hope the authorities realise what permenant damage they have done to their own country:thefinger:

S

shilly

9 Weeks ago i payid maddom and her sales team 42k down on a apartment on the O/M SITE I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD SELL THIS APARTMENT AT ANY TIME I LIKED and guss what ?? till i pay the rest of the money the same agine 42k i can not have my money back it was only arter finding this site that i have found out about maddom and her team so do i pay more money to her so she can tell me i dont own the apartment that will cost me 84k in the end and thats an apartment that got no kitchen for the kitchen thay wont the sum of 7k on top of the 42k she has so far when i asked for a refund her telephone went dead so i rang her office aging and i was told maddom was out and would not be back for a week i bet shes was out spending my 42k its very funny how if you wont to buy a property of her shes there but if you wont a refund shes not well i must say i had a lovley day looking at this lot so for 42k iv some thing to remember dont trust any one of them we would not give to a begger on the streets here but silly mo cow gose over there and we are takeing in by the sob storeys so maddom why cant i gave my money back as you flogged me some thing that wasent will you phone me if i say i will pay you the next payment of 42k on monday i can have it in your bank by 10ish if you like thank you for ripping me off and thank all of your sales team to the coffee was the same as you ?? pain full i had a feeling as soon as i parted whit my cash that that was the last i was going to see of it you and you team are very good at it from the sales down to the coffee lad i bet you have takeing over a 1000s of peoples money for the same old rocks and you will keep on doing the same selling some thing thats not yours to sell greedy bithch
You must have a very large bag of nails in your possession as you keep on hitting them staight on the head.It must be a very large coffin as there are more and more of those nails going in along with that noose of rope-give them enough and they will certainly hang themselves.
Everybody reading these posts must now be aware of the same message coming from them DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY TO THIS DEVELOPER OR IT ENGLISH COUNTERPART>
Because they too have an appalling after service care-pay your money They don't care.
Keep them posts coming-the more wrong doings that are exposed the quicker the situation can be rectified.
Look at the the thread Oasis 125.This is what happens AFTER you pay your yearly monie a big fat NOTHING.So its not just the building money its what happens 12 months after the honeymoon period..But its not me you need to convince, some at the resort wear rose coloured glasses and think its all hunky dory.:eating:

R

RAVYAR

Re-purchased by the developer and sold on yet again. Them spectacles must be a very deep red,mmmmmm unless this is Mars!!!

S

shilly

Hi Mee Wee

I want to pm you but cannot at the moment as you have not posted enough so you will have to post a few more blogs then I can contact you

Thanks

Shilly

R

RAVYAR

Mee wee,
You need to stop using direct names for those you are against, and only use initials which will be obvious to most of us.If you dont you may be banned by THOSE WHO MUST BE OBEYED. Furthermore, with all due respect. Could you please use a spellchecker before you post. Some of your spelling and intonation gets lost in reading. Your posts are well worth the time and you obviously have invaluble information. Which for those of us who have braincells in more than single figures want to hear and react to your insight and knowledge.

Cheers Bruce

W

welsh janet

What many readers and posters cannot understand is how some bad posts stay on here, yet the moderators delete those that show correct and truthful information. Maybe Mr S. and Madam can take insults but can't handle the truths?

This developer has had consistant bad press for ages yet they can get Prop.Com. to bar those who enlighten us. Where is the logic?

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
What many readers and posters cannot understand is how some bad posts stay on here, yet the moderators delete those that show correct and truthful information. Maybe Mr S. and Madam can take insults but can't handle the truths?

This developer has had consistant bad press for ages yet they can get Prop.Com. to bar those who enlighten us. Where is the logic?
Perhaps if someone was to contact admin with some proof which shows that certain people are using the forum to their own ends while others tell the truth the forum owners might take the necessary action. Unfortunately naming and shaming without any sort of proof can lead to legal action agaisnt the forum which is why some posts have to be removed.
If you have an issue please contact admin.

Thank you.

T

thelfamily

meewee, where have you bought for this sort of money, it wasnt at the oasis marina was it? if so, you have my condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.