OASIS projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Con96

Phil I know it is a bit off but when we are over in April I will get you a lot of pictures PM me with your apartment and I will see if I can get in and take some of the inside for you too. You also have my email you can send to there too

Jayne
Hi Jayne,

If youre taking some photos for Phil, can you take some for me too please? Wont be out myself til maybe Oct or possibly Feb or Easter next year. Now that ive bought, i want to go.go.go,but no point if not ready to stay in.
I will PM you with my apartment number.
Pls advise
Thanks

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Hi Jayne,

If youre taking some photos for Phil, can you take some for me too please? Wont be out myself til maybe Oct or possibly Feb or Easter next year. Now that ive bought, i want to go.go.go,but no point if not ready to stay in.
I will PM you with my apartment number.
Pls advise
Thanks
Con
yes no problem I can do that just PM details

L

lyndsay552

Con

You must have the patience of a saint!! No way could I wait so long.

I'll lean over my balcony and take some photos for you (of course a glass of wine in the other hand) lol

C

Con96

Hi Lyndsay & Julie sorry to tell you guys that the weather changed for the better on Saturday and this week is much warmer!! It was great to meet you both and look forward to meeting you next time I come out. Best of luck with the Kennels Lyndsay & Glen - I get the feeling you will be in demand...

Feel sorry for Nick & I still stuck here in the sun.....posting away in Bulls! (First time this week we haven't both been with clients!!)
Hi Peter,
Great just the news i needed, the weather changed !!Saying that it was nice friday when we were leaving as i got 5 hours sunbathing done . I will be avoiding January in the future tho. Dont like the wind and sandstorms.Too chilly.
Great meeting up and also meeting Lyndsay and Glen my new neighbours..A very worthwhile trip and been showing off my new apartment back in the office today...

S

suuntobob

Newcomer

Hi All,
I have bought 2 apartments in Oasis Donut (can i call it that) a18 and a31, I have been to Egypt twice before (Sharm) Diving. My Business partner has also bought 2, he came out to view the site last June when we eventually purchased. You all sound a great bunch (I have been reading this thread) and cant wait to come out Half term in October assuming there up and running (fingers crossed) and look forward to meeting fellow buyers.
I have seen the update photo's on the Iradia site but there not to good, I would really appreciate an email of the pics people have taken, any chance.
kind regards
Ian:)

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
congratulation

Congratulation to whom find their dream property in Egypt:)

J

J4hurghada

Banned
bob,

Hello great to here some else buying from iraida so you ahve bought into the oasis resort have you, we bought into the oasis1 you proberly looked round it when you was over, last june it was the only one ready.
As you can see with reading I am out in April I am going to have a look at the oasis resort and I will take some pictures

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi All I have some photos of Oasis Resort taken last Wednesday. Will publish them as soon as I get home at the weekend.Its looking good...

P

philthecar

oasis resort

Hi All,
I have bought 2 apartments in Oasis Donut (can i call it that) a18 and a31, I have been to Egypt twice before (Sharm) Diving. My Business partner has also bought 2, he came out to view the site last June when we eventually purchased. You all sound a great bunch (I have been reading this thread) and cant wait to come out Half term in October assuming there up and running (fingers crossed) and look forward to meeting fellow buyers.
I have seen the update photo's on the Iradia site but there not to good, I would really appreciate an email of the pics people have taken, any chance.
kind regards
Ian:)
hi there great to see another person who has bought into resort we are a35 so in same block as you ! We have some pics that lyndsey sent to us if you want us to send them to you just give us your e mail addy and will send over. Look forward to meeting you. We also have friends who have bgt into the oasis but not sure where their apt is

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Phil will you send me pictures too, or lyndsay, I like to be noisy.
As you know I am going out in April and going to have alook myself and take a few pictures for you all.

P

philthecar

no problem just send us your e mail addy and we will look forward to getting some more in april when you go

J

J4hurghada

Banned
peter sorry to inform you but them pictures are taken of oasis 5 and views from oasis 5, you do have front of oasis 1 and pool that is used by oasis1 and 2 and 5.

but good to see it still looks great

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Apologies Jayne I thought this was Oasis 1.....

J

J4hurghada

Banned
i know these things i have apartment there. what happened when they started oasis1 after buying land for that they bought the land next door this is oasis2 and connected them together, later they bought the land for oasis 5 and connected this one too, which made it alot bigger development and alot better pool area.

hope this helps

Jayne

Last edited:
P

philthecar

very impressed with the pictures. Lets hope our finished apt is as nice as yours J4

J

J4hurghada

Banned
they will be have faith phil i'll sort you out pictures in april. dont worry.

L

lyndsay552

My hubby is all pleased at the photo's. At long last he has become famous!!!

P

philthecar

hi lyndsey we have seen this before but not sure where they are getting their rental fees from as still very early days for renting in our opinion and not even completed as yet but hey if their predictions are right can only be a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.