OASIS projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lyndsay552

Thanks J4,

For anyone who is wondering, yes I did change my mind from buying a villa to buying two apartments instead. Saves an awful lot of heartache and the second apartment can be making us some money - more time in the sun for us!!

Lyndsay

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Great news

So happy for you Lyndsay I knew from Peter that you find what you want finally in Hurghada and was so happy for you, wish to meet again & Welcome to Hurghada Soon :)

George

C

Con96

Hi all,

Just got home today,I too have bought on the Oasis Resort, a few doors along from Lyndsay..!! I will have the best neighbours in Hurghada..! Yes 75% British clients, full use of Oasis Marina when built, shuttle buses to town, Marina resort and the airport,beautiful location with fab roof terrace, the list is endless...So as you can gather i too am absolutely delighted. Just didnt appreciate the emergency landing in Leeds Bradford at 1am this morning..!!

Julie

J

J4hurghada

Banned
con96

you have done it you wont be sorry I have bought into the oasis 1 as you know and still 2 years later I am so impressed. I just can not wait to get to my dream home in the sun in April.

Looking forward to meet all us oasisiers.

P

philthecar

hi there lyndsey only just noticed your post ! Yes we have bought in at oasis resort we are on the top flat of A block and went to visit the complex two weeks ago and were very impressed with it ! Its really good to see other people who have bought into it too. We are going to use it initially as a holiday home but are hping to split our time between here and egypt eventually. What about you and where have you bought ?

P

philthecar

looking forward to meeting everybody as well now. Getting excited about our new adventure

J

J4hurghada

Banned
web site looks well they have update for january, We also can use the marina even though we bought into the oasis 1, so maybe one day we will all be there together soking up the sun on the beach.

P

philthecar

its good that everybody will be able to use the facilities of the oasis marina etc and im sure we will all get to know one another ! very frustrating waiting for pics to go on because you get so excited waiting for them and if they are late it spoils our day !!!

C

Con96

its good that everybody will be able to use the facilities of the oasis marina etc and im sure we will all get to know one another ! very frustrating waiting for pics to go on because you get so excited waiting for them and if they are late it spoils our day.

Hi Phil,

Just returned yesterday, Lyndsay and I took some pics as we were there on wed and thurs last week we can forward on.Great views from the roof terrace..!! They are making good progress and expect to complete September.

L

lyndsay552

Hi Phil,

We have bought in block B at the front. The views are amazing. Did you manage to get the 25% discount for buying early?

Lyndsay

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Very good deal the 25% off, when we bought ours in Oasis1 we also got the 25% off and that makes it alot more of an investment too.

As you all know the prices have gone up and are still going up.

With the Morgage's going to be in place in Hurghada that will mean the properties will go up and up and up.

We all bought at the right time even though I don't think any of us want to sell.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Lyndsay & Julie sorry to tell you guys that the weather changed for the better on Saturday and this week is much warmer!! It was great to meet you both and look forward to meeting you next time I come out. Best of luck with the Kennels Lyndsay & Glen - I get the feeling you will be in demand...

Feel sorry for Nick & I still stuck here in the sun.....posting away in Bulls! (First time this week we haven't both been with clients!!)

P

philthecar

would really appreciate anybody sending over some pics of oasis resort. We have noticed a few people have gone to view the apts and would love some input. We have bght into the resort ourselves and getting very excited about the whole project.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Phil I know it is a bit off but when we are over in April I will get you a lot of pictures PM me with your apartment and I will see if I can get in and take some of the inside for you too. You also have my email you can send to there too

Jayne

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Phil I took some this week and will post them when I get home on Saturday.

P

philthecar

J4 that will be great. Thanks for your help once again. Are you out for good then or is it a holiday ?

J

J4hurghada

Banned
J4 that will be great. Thanks for your help once again. Are you out for good then or is it a holiday ?
Just for a week to try and get things sorted for the summer, got the schools to see and depending on prices and jobs is weather we go for good.
Things look promising though fingers crossed.

P

philthecar

cheers peter for that. The more pictures the better and good luck J4. We are hoping to we can meet up with you when we all have our apts.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
that won't be to long off phil, completion on yours is september, so all going well we we be there then.

Status
Not open for further replies.