OASIS projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

philthecar

we are going to view our apt at the oasis resort on Saturday and will keep everybody posted as to what we think and hows its going. Nice to see another person impressed with the project. Will also be looking at the marina beach resort as well just out of interest

E

Emu49

I hope the veiwing goes well. When I went with my friend we were amazed. We did not expect it to be so big. It was better that the graphic pictures. I read the article written by one of the members about breach of contract. My friend was really concerned but after contacting the company, Iraida Estate, she was relaxed.
Its impossible to please all people and clearly the member who wrote the article was not happy. But on seeing the sight, I will be really surprised if he pulls out and once her receives his flat I think he will be really happy. The sad thing fis that someone will read his article and decide to go to another developer and get a bad experience. A real shame. Please let us know how your vewimg gets on.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Emu49

Hi I have bought into the oasis 1, and have nothing but good to say about Iraida they are a fantastic firm to buy from and help you all the way from start to finish. Even the monthly update keeps you excited while the building is going up.

Regards Jayne

A

awahee123

Banned
I have just been having a look at Iraida website the developments look fairly good and I think most of them are complete.It also looks like they are all near to the intercontinental area some fair prices turnkey as well.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I have just been having a look at Iraida website the developments look fairly good and I think most of them are complete.It also looks like they are all near to the intercontinental area some fair prices turnkey as well.
Very good website, and yes all oasis 1,2,3 and 5 are finished and looking good, we were out in November and saw oasis 5 putting the furniture in, finishing the pool area and opening it up to the oasis1 and 2.

I have a couple of pictures of my own apartment let me know your email and I will send.

Jayne

J

J4hurghada

Banned
we are going to view our apt at the oasis resort on Saturday and will keep everybody posted as to what we think and hows its going. Nice to see another person impressed with the project. Will also be looking at the marina beach resort as well just out of interest
HI phil,

you should be back now how did it all go, was you impressed?. How was the oasis Marina, had they started with the diggers?

Regards

Jayne

P

philthecar

very impressed with oasis resort. Massive pool and lots of building work. Also very impressed with Iradia who answered our many questions and were very helpful with no pressures to purchase extras etc. They also showed us around their other projects which almost finished looked very impressive too

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi People,

Just as an update I can tell you I visited Oasis 1 and was very happy with the finishing of this development,it has 3 pools with a couple of baby/children pools
fair roof terrace and is situated around the intercontinental area as stated before.
There is a lot of development continuing around this development,this was the only downside for me.I didn't gain access to any of the apartments however everything else was superb.Well Done to the developer.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Oasis Resort

Visited this project today with Mohamed from Iraida. Its a greeat project built in a circle around 2000m2 of swimming pools and sun bathing area. Outside the building is a service road with parking ffor residents. This is surrounded by an outer wall with 24 hour security. It is right opposite a public beach with no buildings in between at present. They will have a restaurant, fitness and lots off other facilities and a shuttle bus into town. It is on Al Ahiaa beach. At 346 GBP per m2 for a finished apartment including aircon and kitchen furniture this is one of the best prices I have seen. Today was the worst sandstorm for five years but inside the project there was no wind. Unfortunately only 13 units left.

P

philthecar

great to see your write up especially as we have purchased our apt in oasis ! We hve been very impressed with the building work and also iradia who appear to be very professional. LEts hope we are in there by xmas as planned !

J

J4hurghada

Banned
now you can see what us buyers are raving about. this is the one peter you was quick to pull down when one person complained and like I said then you can not please all people all the time. Iraida is a company that works for there clients and help from the start and all the way even like me 2 years down the line. As you know I bought into Oasis 1 at the very begining and even now am a very happy customer of Iraida, they are only an email away and anything needed is done.

Also Phil you have completion date and they will be finished by then and never have been late most of there projects have been finished well before completion date.

Very glad you are impressed with iraida Peter.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi Guys,

I must admit even though I only visited Oasis1 I was very impressed with the quality of this build and finish it was superb.
However what we musn't forget the issue in question to j4s post was that the developer had built a whole new floor to the development in question,so just imagine if you had purchased what you thought was the top floor which you probably paid extra for, then you found out at a later date another floor was to be added,I know it wouldn't move many people,I would certainly have had something to say.
Credit where credit's due Oasis1 is very good I just wish I had the time to visit the rest of their developments whilst in Hurghada.
What is also a plus is they did deliver the finished product earlier then expected so that would have also been a big plus.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
As we all never heard from Lyndhurst Park again I would have thought he got the problem resolved, and knowing Iraida they would have done it quickly, they don't like customers being unhappy,
I have never seen the Oasis Resort I will look in April, everyone that I have talked to that have bought or seen it are very impressed with the size and quality of the work.
And with what peter says about the price I don't think anyone can go wrong.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Oasis Marina

Iraida Have got beach front development you can get apartment for £600 square metre. Which is good value for beach front.

The development is close to the oasis resort on the way to El Gouna.

They do have discounts up to 25% if buying early so that can bring the price down a great deal.

A

awahee123

Banned
I have been looking at this one as you say the only down side is the location,however it would be a good investment for future years,if you can afford to hang on to your proerty then once this area is a bit more developed you will be well away.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
There is alot of development going on that side of Hurghada now. But for the price it seams a very good investment if you are after beach front. I did see the plans when in Hurghada in November very big complex with shops and allsorts of things. Fantastic for someone that wants everything laid on.

L

lyndsay552

I'm just back from the site of Oasis Marina and it is going to be absolutely massive!!

I would doubt that anyone who is at the back of the resort will be able to see the sea as there are about 1600 units going in. Might be ok as an investment but with that much competition will you actually be able to get it rented out?

L

lyndsay552

I've just bought an apartment in Oasis Resort and can't wait to move in.

Phil, which apartment have you bought? Is it a holiday home or a permanent move?

Oh and I was out with Peter viewing the property but managed to get it cheaper again by paying within 6 weeks and it worked out to be only £300 per m2 and it has a sea view. I'm over the moon.

L

lyndsay552

Has anyone else bought in Oasis Resort?

I believe that it has been sold to 75% british.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Lyndsay

Glad to hear your back safe, bet you are glad you looked at Iraida and can't wait till september, You won't go far wrong and normally iraida's properties are finished before dead line, There internet site is has all the updates but if you need anything more they will help.

Good look with your property

Status
Not open for further replies.