OASIS projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J4hurghada

Banned
hi there can you tell us more about the marina. We are buying in oasis resort but know very little about the area and its surroundings. Are we close to any shops etc and are you renting your property out ? Many thanks
With answer to this question. I did not go to the oasis resort as it is the other side of Hurghada so I don't know about shops but would imagine there will be some. Also NO we decided not to rent our apartment when we saw it finished, we did not want it spoilt by someone that might trash it, so we just use it for family.

P

philthecar

yes we had turnkey. What do you think about that is it good quality. We really are excited about our adventure and cant wait until this time next year

J

J4hurghada

Banned
very good quality all funiture hand made, everything curtains,bedspreads sofa's match, even the white good very good quality. all you need is your toothbrush and shampoo's.
We have just come back and can't wait till April to go again.

P

philthecar

we were really worried about the furniture as you cant really tell what its going to be like from the pics ! Do you find it hard buying your own food etc or are there plenty of places to shop for basics ! The only other thing concerning us is that we are on the 3rd floor with no lift and not sure how we are going to get our suitcases up and down the stairs ! At least these are our biggest worries !!!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
The 24 hour security will carry your suitcase's to your apartment so don't worry about that, well they do in oasis 1. Don't worry about the furniture you will be very impressed, like I said earlier we was going to rent out but when we saw it finished and the quality of furniture there was no way someone was going to spoil it, we would rather pay the maintainance each year ourselves and only use it for us and very close family. Finding food is easy, you will proberly be going out before it is finished check things then it is fun.

A

awahee123

Banned
I'm sure carrying the suitcases is not a major problem,it may be more of a problem trying to get a sunbed.
I am sure it will be what you are looking for.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
no problems with the sunbeds where we are there are even sunbeds on the roof area too.

P

philthecar

great stuff its really good to know how other people are getting on !

A

awahee123

Banned
Sounds like a quality development.
It's very pleasing to read good things about the developments different people have invested in,let's hope we will hear many good things about other developments that ill be ready for handover shortly.

D

dave2u

if it was a quality development it woulld have lifts i think this is short sited and could restrict many renters renting the 3/4 floors.like families with small chlidren and the more mature renters who wants to climb up all those stairs. surley lifts are a big bonus in big prodjects like this and was the main reson i did not buy on this development

P

philthecar

yes we are debating whether to rent in any event at this time and will have to just cope with this ourselves ! Have you bght anywere yet ?

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Any project with more than three floors should have lifts; none of us are getting any younger and in any case who wants to trundle up several flights of stairs with shopping bags!

A

awahee123

Banned
I agree with Peter,

As more or less all developments are going to be at least 4 storeys high,Buyers should take note and remember to ask if their chosen development will have lifts installed.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I beleive that constructions with more than 4 floors will have lifts. Originally I was told that most of the builds were only going to have 3 floors due to building regs. but I have noticed that other area,s are getting higher. Where my apartment is they all have 3 or less floors then we all get a sea view even if it's from the roof or down the street. Also when buying people should look into which floor they are buying We had a choice and that was a concern when we bought so we bought the first floor which would make it easier when my mother came over.

P

philthecar

where are you buying ! we have bt apt on 3rd floor oasis resort and had to pay additional monies for the privilage . Now not sure as to why

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Why extra money for third floor is the roof space shared with all apartments as in oasis 1 that I am at, or is it bigger with bigger balcanys?

P

philthecar

not sure why we were charged extra for third floor as roof space shared and balcony same size. We thought it may have been because nobody above us but initially thought it was because we would have a better sea view but we are told this is not the case

J

J4hurghada

Banned
could have been you bought later than original buyers and the prices have gone up, But you will still see a difference when you look to buy now.

E

Emu49

I have a friend who bought in the Oasis Resort. She had a 25% discount. My experience with Iraida Estates is that they are really reliable and helpful. Saw Oasis Resort with my friend. Really impressed, it was big and had lots of workers. The swimming pools are massive. Never seen pools so big in a private complex. I am going to buy in their new Oasis Maina Beach.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I have a friend who bought in the Oasis Resort. She had a 25% discount. My experience with Iraida Estates is that they are really reliable and helpful. Saw Oasis Resort with my friend. Really impressed, it was big and had lots of workers. The swimming pools are massive. Never seen pools so big in a private complex. I am going to buy in their new Oasis Maina Beach.
Emu hi and welcome

I have bought in the oasis1 and I am still impressed by they and the quality of service iraida have. all the best with your investment

Jayne

Status
Not open for further replies.