OASIS projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emu49

Dave99, I was really concerned about your last posting on the contract terms. So I asked my friend who bought in Oasis Resort and Marina to find out if the contract terms were as you said. The information she got back from Iraida was that the maximum penalty was 10% and not your 50%. Also that if a customer really can not pay and they have to resale the apartment, the customer gets their money back when the apartment is resold. So not the nightmare described by you Dave99. I believe that your posting on this point was a half truth and very misleading.

Also I was not sure what you meant about why we should not compare your discounts with Iraida’s. Both of you are developers that give discounts for early repayments:
For 6 weeks you give 6% - they give 25% for 8 weeks.
For 26 weeks you give 2% - they give 20% for 30weeks.
Their contract says if you do not pay on time you can loss 10% of the purchase price. This leaves the unlucky late payer with only a 15% or 10% discount. This is still a vey good deal and a bigger discount than what you give.

You are a developer who say has “similar terms and conditions”. Why haven’t you put your contracts on the website for us to see your better terms and conditions? I think like the discounts, if you put your contract side by side with Iraida, it will be the same as the discounts.

We want to hear the good, bad and ugly in all the projects. That is why, as a developer in Hurghada, with your experience, your comments are really welcomed . But if you use your position to take snide kicks and spread half truths about your opposition, you loose your standing and respect.

P

philthecar

RE Lights at the oasis resort. When we went to look around in january queried this with iradia as our 75m2 apt has no window in the back room and shuttered in the main bedroom not sure about the larger apts as they appaear to have balconies on front and back and therefore presume would have to have windows ?

C

chris lister

Emu,

You have a very valid point in your message. Why would a developer be on here giving advice on the competition's Resort? If there own project and contract's where much better then Iraida's they would not need to be on here marketing for business. They would be busy on their own projects threads, and not giving bias information for personal gain.

C

chris lister

Various Photo's

Here are a selection of pictures from Oasis Projects, some are from Oasis 5 to give an idea of standard's Iraida achieve.

Above - Communal are Oasis 5

Above - White Kitchen Oasis 5

Above - Bathroom Oasis 5

W

wayne_harris

Hi Chris, Thanks for that, I will take a look at it. Its just that we have there brochure and we could not see where much light would get into the apartments. Some of the bedrooms have no window. It does look a really good resort though.
Thank you

Wayne

C

Con96

I just got an email back from Iraida ref heated pools -

Dear Mrs Mairs,

None of the pools in Oasis Resort are heated. We have never told any customer this. The size of the pools will make this very difficult and expensive.

We have pools in all our complexes. None are heated and the owners still use them. Only Oasis Marina will have a heated pool.

Regards

Iraida Estate Agency

Seems I picked them up wrong, my head was swimming with info by this stage of the week.

Sorry for getting it wrong

Lyndsay
I dont believe it, Lyndsay, we were definately told that he pool would be heated. I asked Mohammed this as we as a family take our hols to Egypt in the Winter Oct-April. This effectively means that the pool will be icy cold as it was when we were there in January in the hotel with not a soul in the pool...!
Thought it was going too smoothly!!

C

chris lister

75m2

Hi Chris, Thanks for that, I will take a look at it. Its just that we have there brochure and we could not see where much light would get into the apartments. Some of the bedrooms have no window. It does look a really good resort though.
Thank you

Wayne
Looking at the plan of 75m2 apartment on Iraida's site it shows the back bedroom as having a window on the service shute as with all rooms in that size apartment, not sure if your plans are showing different to this. I would clarify this with Iraida as the brochure is not completely right. Some of the apartment size's in the key on left of brochure and amt or apartments does not tally up too. If in doubt of such major things like windows get Natalia at iraida to clarify, they sent me architects plans of my apartment with wall dimensions window dimensions etc. Anyone with 83m2 need these i can fwd

L

lyndsay552

I dont believe it, Lyndsay, we were definately told that he pool would be heated. I asked Mohammed this as we as a family take our hols to Egypt in the Winter Oct-April. This effectively means that the pool will be icy cold as it was when we were there in January in the hotel with not a soul in the pool...!
Thought it was going too smoothly!!
Here was me thinking that my brain was scrambled!! Hubby thought the same as me but we thought that we had heard so much info that week that we just got confused.

Can you email them with the same question and see what they say.

Thanks

Lyndsay

W

wayne_harris

Hi Chris,
Thanks again for that. My name is Dawn, Wayne's wife. It was me just looking at the whole picture of the Oasis resort and just thinking where the windows were as they are all built together apart from the walk ways. So I thought there could only be a big window in the back, which would be in a bedroom and one in the front, but I looked again at the brochure and some of them have a window for each bedroom because they have 2 balconys. Didn't like the thought of not having a window in the bedroom. But after all that we think our minds are definately made up to go for the Regency Towers, I like the idea of a heated pool. It was a really hard choice between the both!!! And probaly I will still be thinking maybe we should of gone for the Oasis resort, but it would be the same thoughts if we had done it the other way round. The Oasis looks stunning and family friendly.

Cheers
Dawn

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Chris,
Thanks again for that. My name is Dawn, Wayne's wife. It was me just looking at the whole picture of the Oasis resort and just thinking where the windows were as they are all built together apart from the walk ways. So I thought there could only be a big window in the back, which would be in a bedroom and one in the front, but I looked again at the brochure and some of them have a window for each bedroom because they have 2 balconys. Didn't like the thought of not having a window in the bedroom. But after all that we think our minds are definately made up to go for the Regency Towers, I like the idea of a heated pool. It was a really hard choice between the both!!! And probaly I will still be thinking maybe we should of gone for the Oasis resort, but it would be the same thoughts if we had done it the other way round. The Oasis looks stunning and family friendly.

Cheers
Dawn
So Dawn why don't go for oasis?? is it coz out of town?? nothing is complete 100% this is all world

E

Emu49

Chris, I am glad that you understand what I am saying about this developer. I just find his comments so strange to compare the penalty clauses with that of England. England's penalty for failing to meet a payment on a purchase is 100% worse. I know of someone who lost over 40K because he was messed around by his mortgage co. There was no court, no arguements, the money was lost. He couldn't sue his solicitors because it wasn't their fault and he couldn't sue the mortgage co. because they didn't have to give him a mortgage. So when I see an English developer (who must know of the tight conditions in England) coming up with such bias statments about one of his competitors contract without first disclosing his "similar contract terms", I can only see it as an attempt to damage his competitors reputation.

I find it sad that he thinks that people on this forum are so easily mislead.

M

Mauro

Hi everybody

actually i'm Italian lives in Germany,and i'm going to be back home soon, i have a freind live in Egypt Hurghada , since a few months ago he told me about a new project in Hurghada name ( Oasis Resort)

anyway, i was in Hurghada and i saw the place by myself and for me seems so good and i would like to have some information as i been visit this website by one freind of mine he told me about to have a better idea from the pepole they alrady in my same possition so if you can help ?

sorry about my english

Grazie
Mauro

C

chris lister

Hi everybody

actually i'm Italian lives in Germany,and i'm going to be back home soon, i have a freind live in Egypt Hurghada , since a few months ago he told me about a new project in Hurghada name ( Oasis Resort)

anyway, i was in Hurghada and i saw the place by myself and for me seems so good and i would like to have some information as i been visit this website by one freind of mine he told me about to have a better idea from the pepole they alrady in my same possition so if you can help ?

sorry about my english

Grazie
Mauro
Hi Mauro,

I bought a property in Oasis Resort, i would recommend going direct to Iraida who are building the project. Their website address is iraida estate agency dot com. This has all of the information on the site and pictures/project visuals of the resort.
Hope this helps

Regards

M

Mauro

Thank you Chris

actually i have been there , last week and i saw the project myself and i found really a good invest , especially i found Iraida Company as freindly and honest

i mean that there are alot of builders in Hurghada and i can confirm that there is no off plan project been done on time , but only with this company as they did alot of buildings before Oasis resort and i found the finishing is very good , the furnuiter as well

what i was need from you , just because i knew that only a few properties still avilable in that place so i need to make me decesion as soon as possible as i found its really good chance to make investment

as i compare between them prices and the projects arround and really a big diffrent betwen, i don't need lawyer as they doing all of this , and above f all they are running the bussines since 5 or 6 years ago in Hurghada as i knew from alot of freinds there

but you know , in each project i have been i found some big problems frustrate me to go a head like desert pearl ,,,,,,,,

i think i'll go ahead with that

Thanks ,Cherrs
Grazie
Mauro

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thank you Chris

actually i have been there , last week and i saw the project myself and i found really a good invest , especially i found Iraida Company as freindly and honest

i mean that there are alot of builders in Hurghada and i can confirm that there is no off plan project been done on time , but only with this company as they did alot of buildings before Oasis resort and i found the finishing is very good , the furnuiter as well

what i was need from you , just because i knew that only a few properties still avilable in that place so i need to make me decesion as soon as possible as i found its really good chance to make investment

as i compare between them prices and the projects arround and really a big diffrent betwen, i don't need lawyer as they doing all of this , and above f all they are running the bussines since 5 or 6 years ago in Hurghada as i knew from alot of freinds there

but you know , in each project i have been i found some big problems frustrate me to go a head like desert pearl ,,,,,,,,

i think i'll go ahead with that

Thanks ,Cherrs
Grazie
Mauro
many other good choces maro so take your time and think about the best

M

Mauro

actually i searched alot but i think that Oasis Resort till is the best

queenie40something

queenie40something

This thread is now closed.

We have decided to make different threads for each different resort.

Once I have done them I will post the links here.

Status
Not open for further replies.