OASIS projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnwayne

Banned
when we have all paid, completion is sorted and the flights are booked - what happens then? do we have to go to the Iraida offices for more paper work to sign or do they just hand over the keys?
If it is a matter of handing over the keys - can't that be done at the Oasis resort?
The reason I am asking this is that many of the flights are late arriving in Hurghada - so - do we book a hotel for one night!
And - before anyone says 'it is months away' - I know - but want to start planning (really I am just a kid at heart!)
any info - please!

C

chris lister

oasis resort

when we have all paid, completion is sorted and the flights are booked - what happens then? do we have to go to the Iraida offices for more paper work to sign or do they just hand over the keys?
If it is a matter of handing over the keys - can't that be done at the Oasis resort?
The reason I am asking this is that many of the flights are late arriving in Hurghada - so - do we book a hotel for one night!
And - before anyone says 'it is months away' - I know - but want to start planning (really I am just a kid at heart!)
any info - please!
Hi,

If you look on the last update on iraida's site there is some info on there about completion, what i gather is that you go and sign some paperwork, you can do this before completion and a little more when you pick up the keys. Iraida are really flexible on time and usually work outside office hours. I would stay over one night.

W

wayne_harris

Hi me and my hubby have just applied to buy a 2 bed apartment in regency towers after having a real hard time deciding between Regency towers and Oasis resort which is the ringed one. We have a big family with gandchildren and wanted to know which one would be best to go for. Regency towers is in a really good location, near all amenities but no balcony. And I wanted to know if any young people with families have brought there as we are young grandparents.

L

lyndsay552

Hi me and my hubby have just applied to buy a 2 bed apartment in regency towers after having a real hard time deciding between Regency towers and Oasis resort which is the ringed one. We have a big family with gandchildren and wanted to know which one would be best to go for. Regency towers is in a really good location, near all amenities but no balcony. And I wanted to know if any young people with families have brought there as we are young grandparents.
Hi Wayne,

My husband and I had the same problem, so bought in both.

We are both young (ish) and plan to live in Oasis Resort and rent out Regency Towers.

Any questions about either development please feel free to ask

Lyndsay

C

chris lister

Hi Wayne,

Me and my partner are also young, we have bought in Oasis Resort, dont know any details about regency to comment but Oasis Resort i obviously do. Also feel free to contact me for any info.

Chris

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
OHHHHHH finaly was able to decide thanks god i think it was gona take another week
congratulation at least efforts was usefull for you at the end i hope you don't change your mind later
Regards ;)

W

wayne_harris

Thanks Lyndsay and chris for your replys. We want our apartment for holidays mostly, but would like to eventually spend some months out there at a time. We felt being near the main towns and facilities would be best for all the family as we have from tots to teens and older and are trying to please every one. Would like to know if any other british have brought in the Regency towers. You like them both like us. Do you prefere having a balcony? Thats the downfall of the regency. And we thought the apartment on the Oasis Resort looked small, we were going to go for 83m2 2 bed.

L

lyndsay552

We bought the apartment in Regency Towers to rent out, as you say it's a better location at the moment.

Oasis resort is where we will be living, so prefer it to be a bit quieter

W

wayne_harris

Sorry George, But it was a real hard decision. We really thank you for your help. It was you that pushed us to make our mind up because we were getting nowhere.
Cheers.
Wayne

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Sorry George, But it was a real hard decision. We really thank you for your help. It was you that pushed us to make our mind up because we were getting nowhere.
Cheers.
Wayne
no problem wayne its not only business its als helping people to take the right decision that friends around is what last at the end of the day
Cheers

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
In my opinion if I were planning to live there I would prefer Oasis Resort but for family holidays with young children Regency Towers will be great. Large bright spacious apartments, well fitted kitchens, heated pools, shops and restaurants all on site and within 200 metres of the tourist centre and Sinbad Aqua Park. Oh! And Jacuzzi's and a barbecue on the roof!

L

lyndsay552

If I speak to Iraida, I might be able to get you inside the complex.

I'll just tell them you are a friend of mine and that I would like you to take photos of the inside of my apartment.

What do you think?

Lyndsay

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
If I speak to Iraida, I might be able to get you inside the complex.

I'll just tell them you are a friend of mine and that I would like you to take photos of the inside of my apartment.

What do you think?

Lyndsay
I have no problem jus they didn't let me in today

D

dave99

Contract terms - scary stuff from Iraida !!!

Just had a copy of an Iraida contract for one of the Oasis Developments and in general it seems reasonable EXCEPT for the crunch clauses.

Summary:
if payments are late there is a £50 penalty charge
if late by 7 days its £100 charge
if late by 12 days its £150 charge
if 21 days late the charge is 10% of the TOTAL Price

If the buyer breaches the contract the seller can re-sell the apartment without notice or judicial award (reference to the legal system). !

Maint fee start at £800 per year (2 bed apartment) with contract provison for upto 10% each year increase.
Is this common practise by this company, and others in Hurghada ???

Please make sure you read these things before getting caugth up in the "rush" to buy something

If your personal circumstances change during the 18 months to two years that you're paying, you do NOT want to be in a contract with terms like this.

All developers need to have similar clauses but this way over the top.

W

wayne_harris

Hi does any one know if the Oasis resort apartments are quiet dark inside as we can only see that there are 2 main windows in them. That will be the window/door facing the pool and one at the back of the apartment. The one at the back will be in the bedroom any way. Is there anymore light being let into the apartment?

Wayne

J

johnwayne

Banned
hi - great photos - in the second picture along - is that a signpost for something - it looks like a 'holiday inn' sign?

E

Emu49

I don't understand why Lyndsay you just don't ask the company. Surely they must know by now.

I understand what you say about the late payment charges. But I believe that as they give up to 25% discount, you must expect tight rules. With all due respect Dave99, you give a 6% discount if payment full payment is received within 6 weeks and Iraida gives a 25% discount if the payment is received within 8 weeks. That is a big big difference.

Also I don't want to knock you Dave99, but you are a competitor. I don't think its good to use this forum to slag off the competition. There are few companies that can do what Iraida does. So the next best thing is to try to undermine it.

Developers should not be using this forum to try to undermine their competition.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I don't understand why Lyndsay you just don't ask the company. Surely they must know by now.

I understand what you say about the late payment charges. But I believe that as they give up to 25% discount, you must expect tight rules. With all due respect Dave99, you give a 6% discount if payment full payment is received within 6 weeks and Iraida gives a 25% discount if the payment is received within 8 weeks. That is a big big difference.

Also I don't want to knock you Dave99, but you are a competitor. I don't think its good to use this forum to slag off the competition. There are few companies that can do what Iraida does. So the next best thing is to try to undermine it.

Developers should not be using this forum to try to undermine their competition.
You are absolutly correct its great offer for this discount not much companies offer this and i hope it doesn't turn to agents figth here as we are here to be fair and give useful informatio
Thanks

C

Con96

Cheers.
Wayne
Hi Wayne

Just to let you know something important on this matter. I recently visited both properties and Regency Towers was very impressive HOWEVER children under 16 are not allowed on the impressive roof terrace where there will be BBQs and Bar etc. I was talkin to Andy the developer and he stated quite clearly that children would not be allowed up there. Also the swimming pool in the Towers was pretty small. Subsequently I have bought a 83m2 in OASIS RESORT, we too are in our 30s and have an 11 yr old child. With a 2000m2 pool and being very security conscious you can see them all the time from your apartment. I know what you say about being central town etc, but with shuttle buses run by Oasis group and being able to use facilities of the Marina when complete. For us Oasis Resort was the one... finger crossed.!!

C

Con96

Hi Wayne

Just to let you know something important on this matter. I recently visited both properties and Regency Towers was very impressive HOWEVER children under 16 are not allowed on the impressive roof terrace where there will be BBQs and Bar etc. I was talkin to Andy the developer and he stated quite clearly that children would not be allowed up there. Also the swimming pool in the Towers was pretty small. Subsequently I have bought a 83m2 in OASIS RESORT, we too are in our 30s and have an 11 yr old child. With a 2000m2 pool and being very security conscious you can see them all the time from your apartment. I know what you say about being central town etc, but with shuttle buses run by Oasis group and being able to use facilities of the Marina when complete. For us Oasis Resort was the one... finger crossed.!!
Oh and Yes ,children are allowed on the communal roof terrace of the Oasis Resort...

Status
Not open for further replies.