Oasis projects - iraida - important

T

thelfamily

hello zeiad - we think you are a very kind man. but you may be getting a load of emails from disgruntled owners at the oasis developments.
If an owner legally cancels their POA at the government offices but the owners lawyer forgets to notify the Iraida lawyers - is this still ok - as it has been legally cancelled. I believe Iraida had five lawyers, who are not with them anymore, listed on their POAS.

also, on the original contracts, should the POA and land details have been attached? thanking you for all your kind advice.

S

shilly

Has anyone heard how the court hearing went on 14th June regarding the developer????:thefinger:

E

egyptianperson

Banned
thought I'd bump this up. many questions have been asked for zeiad but no response yet. Is anyone aware of the recent verdict on shahwan (shilys post).

S

shilly

thought I'd bump this up. many questions have been asked for zeiad but no response yet. Is anyone aware of the recent verdict on shahwan (shilys post).
I have heard the following but I am waiting for it to be verified
The bank refused the offer of 100 apartments by Mr Shahwan in lieu of outstanding payments owed, the bank refused them any further finance the bank will seek to recover the land in its totality the Oasis Marina is built on although the land is actually theirs anyway, its some legal stuff.
Mr Shahwan got 14 days in Jail which he is now serving for some minor other infringement.
The whole Marina issue has to go back to court yet again Shahwan's 2 year jail term is still subject of an appeal.

Also heard another sale at the resort has fallen thru as the land is not owned by the seller:thefinger:

Not looking good

W

welsh janet

I have heard the following but I am waiting for it to be verified
The bank refused the offer of 100 apartments by Mr Shahwan in lieu of outstanding payments owed, the bank refused them any further finance the bank will seek to recover the land in its totality the Oasis Marina is built on although the land is actually theirs anyway, its some legal stuff.
Mr Shahwan got 14 days in Jail which he is now serving for some minor other infringement.
The whole Marina issue has to go back to court yet again Shahwan's 2 year jail term is still subject of an appeal.

Also heard another sale at the resort has fallen thru as the land is not owned by the seller:thefinger:

Not looking good
The deck of cards are all falling down oops

K

kamil

Banned
I can not write the whole truth about Iraida Estate Agency because the moderator deletes my messages. If you want to know more write me on priv perm <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thelfamily

how is this company still surviving? court judgements against them, the tax people, the bank and the list goes on.

M

Mantis

Iraida

how is this company still surviving? court judgements against them, the tax people, the bank and the list goes on.
We need to know what Barclays have actually decided to do against the company as they tried to file for bankruptcy in Cairo, but the authorities wouldn't allow them. Their court cases are in Hurghada and need resolving first.