Oasis projects - iraida - important

Z

Zeiad Yehia

Dear All,

I have been investigating the Iraida issue very closely for a while now, and I have information that I am sure will matter to everyone, as I got this information from the authenticated sources, but the bottom-line is that the info I am about to write here is exactly the current situation as it is, nothing more and nothing less. Please bear in mind that I have taken the developer's permission in prior to writing this information, even though they asked me not to write the figures I got access to, which I will respect, but I will write all the facts here without figures:

1- Concerning the bigger issue; Iraida's debt to the Real Estate Bank:

The debt was written somewhere on the internet as EGO 32,000,000.00 whilst the truth I found out that it is remarkably less, but still, it is not a small figure. There was an agreement ongoing between Iraida and the Real Estate Bank in order to give the bank a certain number of properties in order to cover the debt.

The agreement is going forward, but according to the info I got, which is actually coming from 'very' good and authenticated sources, the bank is claiming a number of properties which Iraida believes exceeds in value the debt's value. It is an issue of evaluation.

Within a month or maximum two months, the final agreement will be signed, because eventually they will agree on the number of the properties to give to the bank. The bank is very eager to finish the agreement at the earliest convenience, and so is Iraida Company.

Moral of the above story is that the argument between Iraida and the bank is real, and that it is being sorted out at the moment. The current argument is on the number of properties to grant the bank, but the principle is already agreed upon. We will see what happens, but I personally believe that it is going to be fine, according to the facts and events I am watching very closely now.

2- Regarding the alleged felonies against the developer; Ihab Shahwan:

The developer has stated that the cases have been discharged already, but I have no evidence whether this is true or false. I can search in court for these cases, but it is simply 'irrelevant', since purchasers have transacted with Iraida Company, not with Ihab Shahwan as an individual, so I cannot see why would any felonies against an individual affect a company he's partner in! Whoever has disseminated this information, and I don't know who did, is either completely lacking legal knowledge, or they have other hidden agendas, but regardless of the purpose, the content is legally incoherent; a company "any company" is a separate legal entity than its partners as long as its a fund-based company not a person-based company, and provided that Iraida company is a jint stock company, it falls into the first category, and whatever happens to one of its partners never affects 'the' company.

3- I apologize for those who got information that I am on the process of getting some of my clients refunded from Iraida, wanted to participate, and I refused. It is not about being too busy for them, but I am clarifying here publicly that when I had the agreement with Iraida to get my clients refunded, in return for a legal advice I gave them and they apparently found valuable, we have agreed that the refund process is limited to my clients who already are my clients, but that I won't be letting new clients get into this agreement. Hence I apologize very sincerely for those decent people, and I hope they understand that it is not about refusing to help on that matter, but I actually cannot, since I gave my word from the very beginning that I will not get outsiders into this refund agreement. I have, though, accepted one person via a mutual associate, and convinced the developer that this will be the only exception, and it is for reasons I cannot write here, but the developer has appreciated, hence we both didn't consider it breach of agreement, but any one more will be a breach, and I, like any other lawyer in the world, care first about my clients' interests. However, those who are getting refunded are doing this by their own choice, but so far I see no reason for this but fear of the unknown, and I confirm, again, that the current events show that all disputes will be sorted out completely with the bank within a month or two.

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Barrister

A

anokayperson

Banned
Dear Zeiad and thank you for this information. You say the bank is claiming back a number of apartments but are the existing owners aware of this?

A

anokayperson

Banned
Again Dear Zeiad, if the bank is taking these apartments to clear the debt, how then can a refund be given to owners? where will the money be coming from to pay these owners?

H

howey

Would be a help to know apartments at the resort in 1 2 5 3 or where and which numbers but of course that would be asking to much.

A

anokayperson

Banned
Howey, I believe this business is to do with the antics at the marina but I may be wrong. The worry is not everyone knows about these forums as many are from abroad. Will Iraida be contacting all owners telling them of their financial situation?

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Contacting everyone!!!!

They are Egyptian..... I doubt that very much.

If it wasn't for this forum, owners would know nothing.

T

thelfamily

I hope Iraida has the decency to tell their customers about all this. although there were rumours abound, many tended to believe Iraida that all was ok. what hope have marina owners got of getting their money back if the bank don't suport Iraida. also, the bank taking apartments back are they just from the marina or as Zeiad's posting said, Oasis Projects? is this oasis 1, 2, 3 and 5. lets all hope there is an official reply from Iraida.

S

shilly

Dear All,

I have been investigating the Iraida issue very closely for a while now, and I have information that I am sure will matter to everyone, as I got this information from the authenticated sources, but the bottom-line is that the info I am about to write here is exactly the current situation as it is, nothing more and nothing less. Please bear in mind that I have taken the developer's permission in prior to writing this information, even though they asked me not to write the figures I got access to, which I will respect, but I will write all the facts here without figures:

1- Concerning the bigger issue; Iraida's debt to the Real Estate Bank:

The debt was written somewhere on the internet as EGO 32,000,000.00 whilst the truth I found out that it is remarkably less, but still, it is not a small figure. There was an agreement ongoing between Iraida and the Real Estate Bank in order to give the bank a certain number of properties in order to cover the debt.

The agreement is going forward, but according to the info I got, which is actually coming from 'very' good and authenticated sources, the bank is claiming a number of properties which Iraida believes exceeds in value the debt's value. It is an issue of evaluation.

Within a month or maximum two months, the final agreement will be signed, because eventually they will agree on the number of the properties to give to the bank. The bank is very eager to finish the agreement at the earliest convenience, and so is Iraida Company.

Moral of the above story is that the argument between Iraida and the bank is real, and that it is being sorted out at the moment. The current argument is on the number of properties to grant the bank, but the principle is already agreed upon. We will see what happens, but I personally believe that it is going to be fine, according to the facts and events I am watching very closely now.

2- Regarding the alleged felonies against the developer; Ihab Shahwan:

The developer has stated that the cases have been discharged already, but I have no evidence whether this is true or false. I can search in court for these cases, but it is simply 'irrelevant', since purchasers have transacted with Iraida Company, not with Ihab Shahwan as an individual, so I cannot see why would any felonies against an individual affect a company he's partner in! Whoever has disseminated this information, and I don't know who did, is either completely lacking legal knowledge, or they have other hidden agendas, but regardless of the purpose, the content is legally incoherent; a company "any company" is a separate legal entity than its partners as long as its a fund-based company not a person-based company, and provided that Iraida company is a jint stock company, it falls into the first category, and whatever happens to one of its partners never affects 'the' company.

3- I apologize for those who got information that I am on the process of getting some of my clients refunded from Iraida, wanted to participate, and I refused. It is not about being too busy for them, but I am clarifying here publicly that when I had the agreement with Iraida to get my clients refunded, in return for a legal advice I gave them and they apparently found valuable, we have agreed that the refund process is limited to my clients who already are my clients, but that I won't be letting new clients get into this agreement. Hence I apologize very sincerely for those decent people, and I hope they understand that it is not about refusing to help on that matter, but I actually cannot, since I gave my word from the very beginning that I will not get outsiders into this refund agreement. I have, though, accepted one person via a mutual associate, and convinced the developer that this will be the only exception, and it is for reasons I cannot write here, but the developer has appreciated, hence we both didn't consider it breach of agreement, but any one more will be a breach, and I, like any other lawyer in the world, care first about my clients' interests. However, those who are getting refunded are doing this by their own choice, but so far I see no reason for this but fear of the unknown, and I confirm, again, that the current events show that all disputes will be sorted out completely with the bank within a month or two.

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Barrister
Dear Zeiad,
Thank you for your interesting post.As a non legal person I would like to add my point of view.

You say that the figures involved will not be released by the developer.They would not release the maintenance accounts for 3 years either-I wonder why.
The agreement to balance the books is for the bank to take some properties back.I do hope that these properties are the ones owned by the developer and not by owners.(the developer has several in each complex).

You may personally "beleive " that it will turn out ok in the end,but with respect its not your money or property at stake so until the last dot of ink has dried on the paper I will not hold my breath.

Regarding the actions of the developer,can you check the wording of the sales contract in the Inter complex it states that this is between the owner and Mr I Shahwan NOT the estate agents.So therefore he must still be accountable.

You then say that some owners will be getting a refund.Where do they get this money from when the "fund based company"owes the bank?????

Please correct me if I am getting the wrong end of the stick but I read between the lines that you advised owners during the buying process and now you want to back track??:thefinger:

Z

Zeiad Yehia

Further info:

The developer is constructing a new phase, a complete new phase. Of course the aforementioned process is not touching on the already sold properties. The subject-matter here is new properties to be constructed in favour of the bank.

As a fund-based company it has its capital which is separate from the owner, and provided they're not paying the bank anything in cash, they do have liquidated money to refund these clients, otherwise they wouldn't have accepted.

@thelfamily: In prior to posting this thread I had a long call with Mrs. Shahwan then another call with Mr. Shahwan. I have had a good past with them, so they trusted my word not to reveal figures, but they revealed them in the calls. The numbers are not small, but the new phase to be constructed will cover them, and many properties in that phase will be available for sale to individuals afterwards, who'd have the choice between buying properties that belong to the developer, or those which belong to the bank.

@Alan: I have no idea what does being Egyptian has to do with anything. Generalization is always wrong. Logically speaking we cannot apply a certain rule on a collective group of people, considering the individualistic differences. This applies to the entire world I reckon. I always respect your posts because you do care about people, but presuming that they're hiding information because of 'nationality' or 'race' is something I would draw your kind attention to, yet refrain from commenting on. I told them I am about to reveal all the info, and they did not object except for the figures. I respected this part because of the reasons Mrs. Iraida mentioned which I appreciated, especially when it would not be a significant element for purchasers to know information like figures, when they can have their relevant information revealed, concerning ownership and investment's safety.

The dispute is over Oasis Marina. Oasis Resort for example is not part of the dispute.

Now let's wait and see, and I will be posting any updates.

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Barrister

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
That's fine Zeiad, I know where your principles are.

Mine is with customer satisfaction and as none have been satisfied in the past with Iraida and now may not be pleased in the process of refunds dribbling back to them, I'm sure they won't be satisfied with that company, ever.

You mentioned a very big word in your comment..... RESPECT.

There are around a thousand that have no respect for Madam Iraida at this moment in time.
So them covering up with new marketing and promotions, won't cut it with the International Professionals I'm afraid.

Regards.

Alan.

T

thelfamily

thank you zeiad for the updates, its just a pity Iraida themselves haven't told their customers honestly of the dire straits that they are in. On another question, if they have liquidity, why are some cusomers eventaully being refunded on installments?

Z

Zeiad Yehia

That's fine Zeiad, I know where your principles are.

Mine is with customer satisfaction and as none have been satisfied in the past with Iraida and now may not be pleased in the process of refunds dribbling back to them, I'm sure they won't be satisfied with that company, ever.

You mentioned a very big word in your comment..... RESPECT.

There are around a thousand that have no respect for Madam Iraida at this moment in time.
So them covering up with new marketing and promotions, won't cut it with the International Professionals I'm afraid.

Regards.

Alan.
Thanks for the post Alan.

My principles are with my clients as a first priority, if not only. Customer satisfaction is something I am sure will matter more to agents or the like, but when it comes to me, I just want to sort out my clients' issues and that's it.

I respect people who keep their word and promise, and as long as this developer is respecting and honouring its word to the refund process, and to sort out their bank issue at the earliest convenience, then they have my respect.

Some other developers in many cities obtain building licences for the purpose of other activities such as hotel, entertainment...etc. yet they sell the project as residential to clients. Those I cannot give my respect to, even if customers are happy with them, and by the way, truth ALWAYS reveals at the end, and I am sure that you remember examples from the past. Customer satisfaction shall be based on legality in the first place, then on good customer services and public relations.

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Barrister

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Chicken or Egg scenario.

Thanks for the post Alan.

I respect people who keep their word and promise, and as long as this developer is respecting and honouring its word to the refund process, and to sort out their bank issue at the earliest convenience, then they have my respect. People only get respect if they first give it.

This company never has in the past Zeiad, what makes you think they will in the future?

Some other developers in many cities obtain building licences for the purpose of other activities such as hotel, entertainment...etc. yet they sell the project as residential to clients. Those I cannot give my respect to, even if customers are happy with them, and by the way, truth ALWAYS reveals at the end.

There was nothing wrong in the principle of adding residential properties to Hotel complexes, providing everything was done through the proper registration processes and granted the correct licenses to build and market such properties from the very start

I am sure that you remember examples from the past. Customer satisfaction shall be based on legality in the first place, then on good customer services and public relations.

Of course, we both know them and in doing the very checks we found out the flaws before marketing them. My customers respect our shared values. It's a shame certain developers facing the courts now and in the near future hadn't given much thought to honesty and you rightly point out The Truth will reveal itself.

All the best,
Zeiad Yehia
Barrister
and the same to your kind self.

Alan.

Last edited:
Z

Zeiad Yehia

his company never has in the past Zeiad, what makes you think they will in the future?

A: All my requests since I knew about that project were answered positively. I am dealing now with cases and expecting the same, and even got confirmation on the same. If things went wrong then you'll know of course, and I will be claiming rights via the formal channels in the proper ways, but so far I see no reason to expect so, until otherwise proven.

There was nothing wrong in the principle of adding residential properties to Hotel complexes, providing everything was done through the proper registration processes and granted the correct licenses to build and market such properties from the very start.

A: If the residential purpose is added then it rectifies the situation, provided purchasers have purchased in the residential-permitted areas, not the other ones. Other projects never obtain the right license and correct its work, and those are whom I meant, and the example in my mind has already gone and another project is in its place now, and the surprise is....? It's still illegal to sell residential properties! The developer has promised to rectify the license anyway, but until then I will have nothing to do with it, and neither would the agents in Egypt and in the U.K after this information.

Of course, we both know them and in doing the very checks we found out the flaws before marketing them. My customers respect our shared values. It's a shame certain developers facing the courts now and in the near future hadn't given much thought to honesty and you rightly point out The Truth will reveal itself.

A: I just received an email from one of our mutual chain contacts suggesting something similar, and I gave them a detailed answer. Most important part I didn't mention to them there was that I never was or will be Iraida's lawyer, never represented them or received a penny, and never will. However, when one studies civil law with extra interest, it confirms that 'registration' is the very moment when a title of deed is 'moved' from an entity to another. Since I have perused the registered contract of Iraida myself, and since their registered contract was not 'on suspension' but 'under condition', and please concentrate well with me now, in the first scenario the ownership's state is not yet existent, but once a certain condition is met it takes place from the moment of fulfilling the condition. The conditional state states that the ownership is already current and effective, but in the event the condition was not fulfilled, then it will be taken away. The condition in Iraida's contract, which I have and would send to your email if you want, is paying the money's debt on due dates, or else the bank may claim the right back. The moment ownership, which is currently until this moment legitimate and effective, is taken away, is the moment the court issues a verdict known as 'Ownership Expropriation' whereby it would extract an owner for a legal reason, and either reassign the property to a new entity if this is the case, or recover it to the public domain. Right now there are good negotiations ongoing, and according to Ehab Shahwan it is gonna be finalised within a month, and the maximum might be two, but the bank is anxious to finish it at the earliest convenience. These are his exact wordings, whilst another source has unofficially confirmed from the bank's side that an agreement is soon to be signed. Why would I choose to ignore all these aspects? I have met the developer in person once in my life, and spoke on the phone a few times. My client Nubia Sharm had the same case on newspapers a few years ago and with the same bank. He was a responsible man and sorted it out conclusively without harming any client's right. I was speaking to my associate lawyer in Hurghada about the case of Nubia and the bank's proposal, who mentioned it to Mr. Shahwan in a meeting. I will do my best to help anyone as long as they have no bad intention, and as long as my help will never harm my main client; The Purchaser, while on the particular projects Nubia Sharm, Carlton Projects, and Al Fayoumi Projects the developers here are my clients, and hence I will never accept cases against them, but again my developer clients are all in Sharm and I have none in Hurghada, and moreover they're declared.
All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Barrister

Z

Zeiad Yehia

Dear Zeiad,
Thank you for your interesting post.As a non legal person I would like to add my point of view.

You say that the figures involved will not be released by the developer.They would not release the maintenance accounts for 3 years either-I wonder why.

A: I asked specifically if I can publish the figures, and she explained that that might have a harm on another business, which I respected and did not wish to ask for more details, as long as the result will be the same for the clients and the debt will be 100% settled.

The agreement to balance the books is for the bank to take some properties back.I do hope that these properties are the ones owned by the developer and not by owners.(the developer has several in each complex).

A: Of course no. It's a new phase that will be constructed soon, the bank will take a certain amount of properties, and they will be selling the remainder. Now the negotiations, according to the developer, are between two certain amounts.

You may personally "beleive " that it will turn out ok in the end,but with respect its not your money or property at stake so until the last dot of ink has dried on the paper I will not hold my breath.

A: When its your clients' money, you feel a huge amount of responsibility. :) However, this belief is based on the surrounding givens, and on experience. I can be totally wrong and then I will be suing the developer, but I hope I am not, and I am sure you hope things go the easy good way as well.

Regarding the actions of the developer,can you check the wording of the sales contract in the Inter complex it states that this is between the owner and Mr I Shahwan NOT the estate agents.So therefore he must still be accountable.

A: I am sorry I am not sure I got what you mean. Please explain the question further.

You then say that some owners will be getting a refund.Where do they get this money from when the "fund based company"owes the bank?????

A: The company has its own capital of course, and there is no court verdict restricting the company from disposing of its money. They apparently have the money to refund. The most important part for me is that my clients get 100% of their money back.

Please correct me if I am getting the wrong end of the stick but I read between the lines that you advised owners during the buying process and now you want to back track??:thefinger:
A: Excuse me, but why are you saying that? Did you ever read even one of my posts?! I NEVER encourage / discourage anyone on a project or another, because the investment choice is yours. I check legal documents, and those are in my possession right now, and if they're right I say that they are and explain them in English with scanned governmental copies. The four main elements to check are

1- Title of Deed: I checked it to find a 'registered' ownership contract, on the condition of meeting the bank loan on due dates, which is the common situation for 80-85% of developers in Egypt approximately.

2- Building License: When my clients started to buy O.M didn't have a building license yet, but I checked with the government, knew it was processing, INFORMED THE CLIENTS which is the most important part, and proceeded to the next step.

3- Commercial Register: Valid and effective.

4- Tax Card: Same as commercial register.

And this situation is the same until this moment. I am surprised someone would suggest otherwise. When a client wants to purchase a property, my job is on the mere legal side of the job. The other sides are for agents, and I do not involve, and do not have the knowledge to involve to start with, but my part I know very well, and the situation was / is exactly as the above.

FYI every single assignation resolution issued to any developer is conditioned. Those who don't meet their obligations in due times are the only ones who'll face trouble, and they'd be the biggest losers, so most of them are smart enough to keep their legal position safe.

I hope I am making it very clear to your kind-self, and to everyone that do not defend Iraida and do not wish to. I am simply recovering my clients' money who with to pull out, explaining a situation taking place, and governmental papers I have. I am a lawyer not an agent, and I have never said that project was good or bad, to buy here or there. Even those who asked me I apologized not only to step away from this but I actually don't know. I just know whether it's legal or illegal, and how to protect my clients' interests with this or that project it doesn't matter.

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Barrister

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Owners are now understanding the facts...

I hope you don't mind me dwelling on the topic. Agents and their clients should be well aware:-

1- Title of Deed: I checked it to find a 'registered' ownership contract, on the condition of meeting the bank loan on due dates, which is the common situation for 80-85% of developers in Egypt approximately.

And it seems to be the common denominator in that 80-85% of developers are failing to meet their responsibilities and is causing all the failures you've pointed out in Sharm alone, not withstanding those happening in Hurghada right now

2- Building License: When my clients started to buy O.asis Marina didn't have a building license yet, but I checked with the government, knew it was processing, INFORMED THE CLIENTS which is the most important part, and proceeded to the next step.

And the part where funds are taken from pre-sale marketing, only to find abnormailities in later due process, often leading to developers misappropriating client deposits and reservation fees..

3- Commercial Register: Valid and effective.

4- Tax Card: Same as commercial register.

And this situation is the same until this moment. I am surprised someone would suggest otherwise. When a client wants to purchase a property, my job is on the mere legal side of the job. The other sides are for agents, and I do not involve, and do not have the knowledge to involve to start with, but my part I know very well, and the situation was / is exactly as the above.
And we thank you for those contributions. Otherwise both agents and investors would be buying blind.

FYI every single assignation resolution issued to any developer is conditioned. Those who don't meet their obligations in due times are the only ones who'll face trouble, and they'd be the biggest losers, so most of them are smart enough to keep their legal position safe.

However, some it seems deliberately walk a tightrope and fail, expecting the "system" to give them room to maneuvre. What angers most is the investors lose every time in what should not be such a risk when all the legal bases are supposed to be covered.

I hope I am making it very clear to your kind-self, and to everyone that I do not defend Iraida and do not wish to. I am simply recovering my clients' money who wish to pull out, explaining a situation taking place, and governmental papers I have. I am a lawyer not an agent, and I have never said that project was good or bad, to buy here or there. Even those who asked me I apologized not only to step away from this but I actually don't know. I just know whether it's legal or illegal, and how to protect my clients' interests with this or that project it doesn't matter.

I think we all know your good intentions Zeiad. We promoters and agents have to take your valued word for it. We believe the problems have always been UNDERFUNDING and the lack of investor's or their cash should never be the reason developers fail to meet there legal commitments.

What would be your opinion on this?

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Barrister
I think many readers will be appreciating the time you are spending in clearing up some Iraida abnormalities and misgivings. Thank you.

Regards.

Alan.

Last edited:
H

howey

FAIRY TALE OR HORROR STORY YOU DECIDE

I would like to pass on my experiences and all that I have found out which may help others about a property at Oasis 1 Hurghada Egypt and dedicate it to those who have done the same here and else ware.

My story my dream home

Things I didn’t do, engage qualified people to check every legality and article of the contract before parting with my money.

1/ Did I check the building licence NO

2/ Did I check the building complied with the building licence NO

3/ Did I check the boundaries NO

4/ Did I check the land registration NO

5/ Did I check what I was getting for my maintenance payments NO

6/ Did I check if I had a common share of the common parts and roof NO

7/ Did I check if the flat was totally free from third party interests NO

8/ Was I told everything was fine and believed it YES

9/ Did I sign every page of the contract agreeing with everything in it YES

Now the clever part: you need court sweet validity what’s court sweet validity never heard of it, did I find out NO

You need to give us power of attorney to get court suite validity oh OK.

Did I check out what court suit validity and power of attorney was NO

I gave them POA which stopped me from doing anything legally if I found something wrong in the contract at a later date until going down the cancelation route, and many know how difficult that is don’t they.

Court suite validity this gives government approval and sanctioned that, I had agreed to everything in the contract didn’t matter about the legalities of the contract certainly not the courts fault, I should have checked all this out first before signing every page of it Did I NO

All court suite validity does is show the court that I am who I say I am, my name and passport number matches that on the contract and my signature appears at the bottom of every page nothing more.

So very cleaver of seller government stamp.

Things go well for a year very well then maintenance all but stops, can I do anything about it NO

Can I stop paying my maintenance NO not without breaching my contract and getting all sorts of threats?

Very unhappy, so decide to seek legal advice, find I don’t even own the flat anyway.

THE END

Perhaps Mr Men Books by Roger Hargreaves could make a story for MR. STUPID, or use my name that I should change to Eric Stupid. Note: I accept the situation I find myself in is no one’s fault but my own be very careful when buying in Egypt.

L

Lysos

Howey - brutally honest. Let's hope others read your post & learn, though having read the theads in this forum I think anyone would be foolhardy in the extreme to consider buying any property in Egypt.

Z

Zeiad Yehia

FAIRY TALE OR HORROR STORY YOU DECIDE

I would like to pass on my experiences and all that I have found out which may help others about a property at Oasis 1 Hurghada Egypt and dedicate it to those who have done the same here and else ware.

My story my dream home

Things I didn’t do, engage qualified people to check every legality and article of the contract before parting with my money.

1/ Did I check the building licence NO

2/ Did I check the building complied with the building licence NO

3/ Did I check the boundaries NO

4/ Did I check the land registration NO

5/ Did I check what I was getting for my maintenance payments NO

6/ Did I check if I had a common share of the common parts and roof NO

7/ Did I check if the flat was totally free from third party interests NO

8/ Was I told everything was fine and believed it YES

9/ Did I sign every page of the contract agreeing with everything in it YES

Now the clever part: you need court sweet validity what’s court sweet validity never heard of it, did I find out NO

You need to give us power of attorney to get court suite validity oh OK.

Did I check out what court suit validity and power of attorney was NO

I gave them POA which stopped me from doing anything legally if I found something wrong in the contract at a later date until going down the cancelation route, and many know how difficult that is don’t they.

Court suite validity this gives government approval and sanctioned that, I had agreed to everything in the contract didn’t matter about the legalities of the contract certainly not the courts fault, I should have checked all this out first before signing every page of it Did I NO

All court suite validity does is show the court that I am who I say I am, my name and passport number matches that on the contract and my signature appears at the bottom of every page nothing more.

So very cleaver of seller government stamp.

Things go well for a year very well then maintenance all but stops, can I do anything about it NO

Can I stop paying my maintenance NO not without breaching my contract and getting all sorts of threats?

Very unhappy, so decide to seek legal advice, find I don’t even own the flat anyway.

THE END

Perhaps Mr Men Books by Roger Hargreaves could make a story for MR. STUPID, or use my name that I should change to Eric Stupid. Note: I accept the situation I find myself in is no one’s fault but my own be very careful when buying in Egypt.
Dear Sir,

Never give a PoA to the developer's lawyer! Simply the same legal team can be your opponent one day, and in the event you sue them they can stop your law suit via the PoA!

Please cancel the PoA you've issued in the notary public office at the earliest convenience, and send a legal notification from the court notifying the solicitor with cancellation. Even if they never receive it, it is fully cancelled once you've followed the legal steps in the aforementioned way.

On a different note, since you're a member of this forum, and you're having a trouble you find may be serious, please send me a scanned copy of your contract, and I will gladly check it for free, and give you a detailed report on any flaws that could be found, and I can contact the developer and rectify any flawed situation if need be, and it is, again, for free, because it is me who has offered, and I do offer some free services to the forum poster who're actually active or senior.

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Barrister