OASIS MARINA & Villas

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
In order to keep this development seperate, please post all comments concerning it on this thread.

We invite anyone from the Iraida company (lawyers, staff, even Mr. Sharwan) the agents and promoters, as well as investors to contribute.

It may help to solve some of the issues surrounding the developments and move the project forward in the interest of everyone.

Alan.

H

howey

Thank you for opening this thread and the question i would like answering is;
Would iraida lawyer please answer this, WHAT HAVE THE BANKS DECIDED TO DO REGARDING THE RECENT COURT VERDICT AGAINST THE MAIN PROMOTION PARTNER.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
I believe the statement of intent they sent all their owners, that their lawyers are going to sue everyone for not paying 2011 maintenance fees, answers that one.

Nothing....

If they, as the Developer can ignore their responsibilities to the landowners and banks, why should they be allowed to bully all of you?

Our aim is to get Iraida staff to be accountable, both here on open forums and in the courts.
Responsible and professional operations don't threaten investors, they communicate politely like some Egyptian developers are trying to do on these threads. Especially as trade is at its lowest, you would think it's the most important part of their marketing.

Alan.

Last edited:
S

shilly

This is what amazes me .WE see many posts from agents trying to answer for the developers.It would be nice for them to stop smiling and start talking cos thats all they seem to do.
Lots of questions to ask but never any answers.
Lets start with;- What is the maintenance contract for? Where does the real money go to and why do they only contact us when it money time??
Come on now IRAIDA LETS GET THE REAL ANSWERS:thefinger:

T

thelfamily

Would iraida lawyer please answer this, WHAT HAVE THE BANKS DECIDED TO DO REGARDING THE RECENT COURT VERDICT AGAINST THE MAIN PROMOTION PARTNER.
could someone please pm or tell us as what the recent court verdict is with the main promotion partner? this is news to us, who are they then?:motz:

S

shilly

Can Iraida lawyer please answer this how many court verdicts are against the main promotion partner and where does this leave all owners of all properties?Will the banks still fund if the appeal is lost?:thefinger:

A

anokayperson

Banned
ATTENTION - JENNIFER HOWARD

I have been reading some of the posts where jennifer howard has posted court results on el riad. can we persuade her to report on all the court's dealings with shahwan et al projects for us please. please please

S

shilly

ATTENTION - JENNIFER HOWARD

I have been reading some of the posts where jennifer howard has posted court results on el riad. can we persuade her to report on all the court's dealings with shahwan et al projects for us please. please please
Have you asked her?:thefinger:

S

shilly

Has anyone heard how the court case went on 14th June regarding the developer??:thefinger: