Oasis Gardens Apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Isadora

Any information on the apartments at Oasis Gardens. RT5? Some updating of the Oasis website was done in May but nothing since then. Has anybody been contacted about the next payment and when it's due?

S

Shadow

Has anybody else had problems contacting Oasis recently?

They seem to have their answerphone on all the time!

Starting to get a bit worried.

I

Isadora

I spoke to Sue last week. The answer machine was on but I left a message and she phoned me back about 1 hour later.
She tells me that the next newsletter is due out soon and also some new building progress photos will be uploaded to the website. The viewing trip is probably off until something more substantial to see on the site.

S

Shadow

Still no response from Oasis, despite leaving messages on their answerphone and emailing.

I'm starting to get very concerned!

S

Shadow

Finally got through to Oasis.

Nothing to worry about.

B

blindsiderider

Hi there

I am in contact with 5 or 6 other Oasis Buyers who don't use Forums, I would be interested in hearing from other Buyers so that we can keep in touch. The latest as I understand it is that the apartments will probably be ready for first quarter 2010. There is supposed to be a owners viewing trip early in 2009 but Oasis are still struggling to get in touch with each owner to gauge interest. LJDF owners seem to have got organised and have their own forums etc. I am a bit of a technophobe so not sure how this works but if anyone knows how to set it up it might be a really useful tool for getting information.

I

Isadora

Hi,
Welcome to the forum,

Have you bought in Oasis Gardens ?

B

blindsiderider

Yes..... back in 2006..... seems like a long time ago!
It's a bit of a roller coaster really, everytime things get back on track a new problem pops up....
Are you an investor on Oasis?

T

traceyw8727

Hello Blindsiderider,

We also bought a 2 bed apartment in 1996. I was not aware completion was now going to be as late as 2010. When were you informed of this new date? Personally i dont mind a later completion as more facilities should be available by then.

B

blindsiderider

I spoke with Oasis a month ago and they said that 1st qtr 2010 was their latest realistic deadline. I am also ok with 2010 especially bearing in mind the delays on the whole site. The important issue for me is that the quality of the apartments and the Oasis development is as we were promised. It will be interesting to get sight of the latest newsletter. Oasis and LJDF seem to be the only developers keeping customers in any way up to date!

I

Isadora

Oasis Investor Group

I didn't buy until 2007 and I was told at the time that the completion date would probably be early 2010. As the facilities on the site are still limited I agreed that it's better to have a late closing date, although with the changes in the market and the finanacial difficulties of the agent and the main developer parent company it can be a bit hairy at times.
I am interested in getting in touch with other Oasis investors. So if you would like to form a Oasis Group please PM me and we'll take it from there.

B

blindsiderider

Can't work out how to PM you... I did say I was terrible with technology!! Can you point me in the right direction?

I

Isadora

Can't work out how to PM you... I did say I was terrible with technology!! Can you point me in the right direction?
Click on my pseudonym and a drop down menu will appear. One of the options is to post a private message. Take it from there.
PS I've sent you my email. Check your notifications.

B

blindsiderider

To be able to PM I have to be an active member - to become an active member I think I have to heave posted five acceptable posts.... this will be my fifth, lets see....

I

Isadora

To be able to PM I have to be an active member - to become an active member I think I have to heave posted five acceptable posts.... this will be my fifth, lets see....
OK. I've set up a new email account for us to make contact. So anybody who is interested in joining in please email me at:

[email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

B

blindsiderider

Morning

Good news.... An updated newsletter has been sent out, if you are a buyer you should get one.

Bad news... Sue Pyzer at OASIS who has been very helpful is leaving tomorrow!!!

If you don't get a newsletter I suspect OASIS have lost contact with you (they have admitted they are struggling with some people) and I would suggest you get in touch with them asap, ideally befroe Sue leaves.

Otherwise try [email protected] he is based in Malaga but seems to be clued up on the Morocco site.

Status
Not open for further replies.