Oasis Beach & Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Isadora

As there was some confusion regarding the Oasis Gardens Group we have decided to re name the group "Oasis Beach and Golf".
The aim of the group to is to share information and knowledge and views . So all Oasis buyers are invited to contribute .
The new address to write to:
[email protected]

Regards

B

blindsiderider

Oasis photographs

Hi

Does anyone have any up to date photographs of the OASIS Gardens development - Thanks

I

Isadora

Hi

Does anyone have any up to date photographs of the OASIS Gardens development - Thanks
I will be going out on 12th November and I will take some photos. Also hope to meet up with Antione so email me at [email protected] with any questions you would like me to put to him.

Last edited:
C

chris786

Isadora. I have purchased one of the Pines Villas and other friends and family have purchased appartments or villas. Any information you are able to obtain would be most welcome. The Bristol office seems to be closed?

T

traceyw8727

Oasis office

Hi Chris,

Oasis are no longer at the Aztec centre. I called in about a month ago only to find out that they had moved.! I have since been informed by them that they have moved to offices on the Badminton road trading estate ( Yate). I plan to pay a visit when i have some time, hopfully within the next couple of weeks so ill let you know what i find.

Isadora- could you please reconfirm the owners group address as im having difficulties e mailing you at the address you have posted. Thanks

I

Isadora

Isadora- could you please reconfirm the owners group address as im having difficulties e mailing you at the address you have posted. Thanks
Hi Tracy, the address should be OK. I have been receiving emails from it, including ione today from Chris. Try it again.
[email protected]
I am not having any problems getting through to the Spanish office in Benahavis.

Last edited:
C

chris786

Office in Bristol

A friend of mine obtained this information yesterday:

Sue Pyzer has left Oasis and has been replaced by James Clark in September 08.

I finally managed to speak to James today and he apologized as he ‘was overseas’, (sounds like one man and his phone operation).

He pretty much confirmed the financing problem referred in your e-mail. He also confirmed that work had temporally been stopped and he was hoping that things should recommence very soon.

He also confirmed that they have not received full building licenses for pines and palms as yet but thought it was imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.