Now serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgihh

Anybody any idea what is happening with the property market in Dubai?
Most of us remember 2005-2006 when the prices did not move much but we have seen some movement.
Now looks like dead
For the last four months the market is frozen
Is it too much too quick, is it the crisis or is the strong $?
I believe the market will recover for a while early next year.
How long the investors can handle the stagnation
This time I am serious guys I have also invested in Dubai and any reasonable comments will be appreciated

R

Rammah

Anybody any idea what is happening with the property market in Dubai?
Most of us remember 2005-2006 when the prices did not move much but we have seen some movement.
Now looks like dead
For the last four months the market is frozen
Is it too much too quick, is it the crisis or is the strong $?
I believe the market will recover for a while early next year.
How long the investors can handle the stagnation
This time I am serious guys I have also invested in Dubai and any reasonable comments will be appreciated
It's everything together!!!!! global crisis, strong $, etc...

investors should be prepared to handle this situation for a year, and I'm sure most of them can do it.

Anyway, the US election after tomorrow should also provide us with some good news of hope for a good "change"!

Rammah

G

georgihh

It's everything together!!!!! global crisis, strong $, etc...

investors should be prepared to handle this situation for a year, and I'm sure most of them can do it.

Anyway, the US election after tomorrow should also provide us with some good news of hope for a good "change"!

Rammah

I hope by next Ramadan the things should start moving up again.
I hope the Pakistani Rupee gets some power next year.
And the Russians they need petrol $ lets hope the petrol goes up.
Dubai is a nice place but very very expensive and the people are feeling the pressure

P

PropGuy

It is global crises mainly which has led to strong $. Property prices were going high too that would have contributed with fear of property crash. But whole world is going into a recession, and some are afraid it doesn't turn into a depression.

This week markets ended positive which shows sign of confidence returning to market as short-term investor kept their investment over the weekend, normally or when market is expected to fall, short-term investors come out of market on weekend (last trading day of the week).

So global economy appears to be at the end of recession and starting to look better. But it is too early to say. Global markets are opening tomorrow, so we'll know next week if global economy is on the road to recovery or going down more. For markets to get into bullish mode, on 3rd to 6th nov Euro needs to go above 1.3 to US$ stay there for most of the trading session.

P

PropGuy

I hear Abu Dhabi market is more active than Dubai at the moment.

G

georgihh

It is global crises mainly which has led to strong $. Property prices were going high too that would have contributed with fear of property crash. But whole world is going into a recession, and some are afraid it doesn't turn into a depression.

This week markets ended positive which shows sign of confidence returning to market as short-term investor kept their investment over the weekend, normally or when market is expected to fall, short-term investors come out of market on weekend (last trading day of the week).

So global economy appears to be at the end of recession and starting to look better. But it is too early to say. Global markets are opening tomorrow, so we'll know next week if global economy is on the road to recovery or going down more. For markets to get into bullish mode, on 3rd to 6th nov Euro needs to go above 1.3 to US$ stay there for most of the trading session.
If Euro goes up doesn’t make much difference to Dubai.
The Rupee, Ruble and partly the Pound are the currencies - needs to go up.
The market can go up for 4 days and give it up on the last they of the week.
To get the trust back to the people will take a long long time- at least six months.
But now is the time to do some gambling – you never know

P

PropGuy

I said Euro, because Euro vs US$ is good indicator for most economies in the world. That is short-cut analysis tool for many stock traders. Most world commodities are sold in US$, if it is getting stronger that means world demand for commodities is getting weaker.
Movements in Euro, Pound, and Ruble will follow similar patterns; normally they do.

Confidence can build up in a in a week, but that doesn't mean every trader will return. But what we are looking here is market stabilizing and an average up trend. That can happen if market stays positive for a week or 2 weeks, that is a very good sign for recovery. Unless more bad news come out and traders lose confidence again.

1 or 2 weeks is good to gauge recovering market confidence, but for full recovery that might take 1 to 2 quarters at least.

R

Rammah

If Euro goes up doesn’t make much difference to Dubai.
The Rupee, Ruble and partly the Pound are the currencies - needs to go up.
The market can go up for 4 days and give it up on the last they of the week.
To get the trust back to the people will take a long long time- at least six months.
But now is the time to do some gambling – you never know
Gambling?
In Dubai?

It doesn't match :pP

Anyway, what sort of "gambling" you meant must be done now? If you mean "investing and waiting", then that's surely not gambling in my opinion as it carries almost no risk, and whoever has money is making a mistake if he isn't spending it now!!!! The sort of promotions investor's are getting now are simply too good to be missed, and they are opportunities that simply wouldn't be available if the global crisis wasn't hitting... therefore, I see it as a blessing in disguise for those with money!

A sample of those promotions we're currently offering are:

1- Pay 30% between now and June 2009.
2- Pay 50% on handover of project in 2013!!!! [by that time, prices should have doubled, meaning that you get around 500% return on invested capital].

For additional info, you can pm me your number and have a pen and paper ready to write the investment figures down.

Regards,

Rammah

G

georgihh

Gambling?
In Dubai?

It doesn't match :pP

Anyway, what sort of "gambling" you meant must be done now? If you mean "investing and waiting", then that's surely not gambling in my opinion as it carries almost no risk, and whoever has money is making a mistake if he isn't spending it now!!!! The sort of promotions investor's are getting now are simply too good to be missed, and they are opportunities that simply wouldn't be available if the global crisis wasn't hitting... therefore, I see it as a blessing in disguise for those with money!

A sample of those promotions we're currently offering are:

1- Pay 30% between now and June 2009.
2- Pay 50% on handover of project in 2013!!!! [by that time, prices should have doubled, meaning that you get around 500% return on invested capital].

For additional info, you can pm me your number and have a pen and paper ready to write the investment figures down.

Regards,

Rammah
Doubling your money in five ears doesn’t mean you are winning – the inflation is going to eat the profit. If you can give me a business plans how to double my money in two years time I could click.
I don’t want to wait five to ten years to get my money back

R

Rammah

Doubling your money in five ears doesn’t mean you are winning – the inflation is going to eat the profit. If you can give me a business plans how to double my money in two years time I could click.
I don’t want to wait five to ten years to get my money back
you'll be making 500% in 5 years through the "doubling" process.

Anyway, if you want to double your money in the coming 2 years, then you're either looking for people to lie to you, or you are assuming there is no worldwide crisis while we are speaking now!
I'd rather walk away from such a business.

I'm sure I'll find other people who'll find my proposal realistic and attractive. That's who I want to make business with.

Regards,

Rammah

Status
Not open for further replies.