Now Living in Saidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

exfcsm

Hi there
Just a note to let people know that we have now moved semi-permanently to Saidia. We are living in our apartment on AP6. We intend to update the sites as often as possibly when there is anything relevant to advise of. I will soon be going to each development and taking some up to date pictures to post.
In the meantime please feel free to browse my blog at Saidia Holiday Rentals.
Anyone who is visiting please feel free to let us know and if you get a spare minute - pop in for a cuppa.
Cheers
Shani

S

solanki18

AP5 pictures

Hi Shani,

Its great to hear that you are now residing on the resort. I have purchased a 1 bed apartment on AP5 and its really been difficult to get hold of the latest pictures of the progress on this plot. I haven't been over to Saidia in a while but have seen general pictures of the resort and its coming along quite well. Its even more frustrating to get any email responses from the team on site over there. I would very much appreciate it if you could email me the latest pictures if its not too much trouble at solanki18 at yahoo dot com.

Many thanks.

J

Joppa

Hi Shani,

I have purchased Townhouse 2A on The Pines and was hoping to come out to see site progress with oasis, but they have postponed the trip till around March next year. I have been a bit frustrated as the site for the Pines is always just off the officail photos on the website. Any chance you have one looking from the road towards the golf course showing the site in the foreground? been trying to find other owners of the townhouses, but no luck yet.

regards
jeff

E

exfcsm

Hi there

I have no problem going to take pictures, but the only map I have on the site is the original one produced by Fadesa, so if you're able to indicate what the location is in relation to their map - WT3 / V2 / RT7 etc, I will happily oblige, but there is no advertising of The Pines so I don't exactly know where it is ?
Regards
Shani

J

Joppa

The Pines Townhouses

Hi Shani, thanks for getting back to me:D

The Pines is the curved strip if land on the opposite side of the road between RT-4 and RT-5, with golf course 1.3 in front then lake to North and VVT-2 beyond that. I think it is called VVT-3 and is a mixture of townhouses and detached villas with a golf club house in the middle.

My property will be located at the easterly end of the strip in front of RT-5 which is currently under construction.

Would appreciate any photos:D and who knows, I may well look at renting your property when I come over during the build.

look forward to hearing from you.

Jeff

S

solanki18

AP5 progress

Hi Shani,

I was wondering if you've had the chance of taking any snaps of AP5. It doesn't have to be of any particular apartment, just a few pictures showing the general development of the plot would be great.

Thank you.
solanki18

E

exfcsm

WT3 pictures

Hi Jeff
There is NOTHING on WT3 except a dug out area. Please see the pictures that I have placed on page 2 of 'recent photos' on my website : saidiaholidayrentals (.) com - have you been dealing with Fadoua ?
Anything else I can be of assistance with - I will try.
Cheers
Shani

Hi Shani, thanks for getting back to me:D

The Pines is the curved strip if land on the opposite side of the road between RT-4 and RT-5, with golf course 1.3 in front then lake to North and VVT-2 beyond that. I think it is called VVT-3 and is a mixture of townhouses and detached villas with a golf club house in the middle.

My property will be located at the easterly end of the strip in front of RT-5 which is currently under construction.

Would appreciate any photos:D and who knows, I may well look at renting your property when I come over during the build.

look forward to hearing from you.

Jeff

E

exfcsm

Hi there
If you go to my website - saidiaholidayrentals (.) com - recent photos (page 2) there are a few of RT5. Not much going on there at this time, in fact not anywhere, but we have been assured that work is going to resume soon.
Cheers
Shani

J

Joppa

The Pines

Hi Jeff
There is NOTHING on WT3 except a dug out area. Please see the pictures that I have placed on page 2 of 'recent photos' on my website : saidiaholidayrentals (.) com - have you been dealing with Fadoua ?
Anything else I can be of assistance with - I will try.
Cheers
Shani
Thanks for your very prompt response Shani. I have checked out your website photos which are really helpful thanks, however, they are all taken from the VVT3 looking acrosss the lake to the golf course. There are none looking down the length of the plot VVT3from in front of RT5 with road on left and golf course on right, and with the end of the plot in the foreground (I think there is a liittle footbridge for golfers at the end?). I really wanted to be able to see the plot before they start the build. Appreciate a shot of this if you can and my description above makes sense:eek:.
Cheers
Jeff

R

RustyBin5

Ap5

Any joy on photos for AP5 - I am losing the will to live with all the bad publicity - are we going to lose our 40% deposit or end up with nothing but a half finished apartment. Who is now constructing the damn thing - Addoha Fadesa or FadesaMaroc?

I

Isadora

Any joy on photos for AP5 - I am losing the will to live with all the bad publicity - are we going to lose our 40% deposit or end up with nothing but a half finished apartment. Who is now constructing the damn thing - Addoha Fadesa or FadesaMaroc?
I was there recently and took some photos of RT5 which shows AP5 in the background. I have tried putting the photos up on this site bu they are too big (and too many) if you send an email to [email protected] I will send them to you.
BTW AP5 is still only half build. According to the people I spoke to nothing has been done to it in ages. But then again, most of the Saidia site is the same.

S

solanki18

RustyBin5, whats your email address? I'll send some over to you.

R

RustyBin5

RustyBin5, whats your email address? I'll send some over to you.
Russell at Gibson-invest dot com Thanks for that. I plan on being a regular visitor although not resident - I have a credit crunch to sort out first!! Hope to see you there when its all done! (2015?? (O:))

E

exfcsm

Still living in Saidia

Hi there
I am still on site - however as I am back in the UK for Christmas & South Africa for a few weeks, I will not be back in Saidia until mid Feb 2009. Therefore, if you do want some specific shots taken, please advise asap. As it is taking up so much of my time now for different people, I am placing a small charge for these photos. If you give me specifics, I can usually get onto sites and take pictures of your exact properties, if they're not completely under construction. £20 for 20 pictures. This is a lot cheaper than a flight out to Morocco if your developers are pushing for completion, which I understand that some are. Not worth the trip if your place isn't finished !
Best regards

R

RustyBin5

Thanks I will bear it in mind - i got some fairly recent (August) photos, and believe no progress whatsoever since then so no point at moment.

Z

zamir1

Hi

Glad to know there is someone to contact over there . I am new to the forum and own a first floor apartment on RT7 Tulip villas, jardine de fleur. do you have any info or views on this property/

thanks
zamir

J

Joppa

Hi

Glad to know there is someone to contact over there . I am new to the forum and own a first floor apartment on RT7 Tulip villas, jardine de fleur. do you have any info or views on this property/

thanks
zamir
Hi Zamir,

Have you checked out the superb aerial photos on Neolimited dot com?;)

R

RustyBin5

I was there recently and took some photos of RT5 which shows AP5 in the background. I have tried putting the photos up on this site bu they are too big (and too many) if you I will send them to you.
BTW AP5 is still only half build. According to the people I spoke to nothing has been done to it in ages. But then again, most of the Saidia site is the same.
Now another 2 months on - has anyone got any further details of progress recommencing or of contact details for customer services for Addoha / Fadesa / whoever the hell it is??? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.