• Start date
Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
N

Naval Aulakh

Real estate has been a booming sector in Australia for many years. People from foreign nations come, stay and start live here because of the warm culture. First and foremost thing, the property rates are quite good here. Either you are a seller or buyer, you will always be in a win-win situation.

warejohn

warejohn

Although, we're planning to invest in Mildura as it seems a low population and cheap city to live right now. A long term as well as secured for future investment and maturity up-to 6-8 years. I must say real estate industry is being competitive to find out best spots to invest.

N

Naval Aulakh

Definitely, you can invest in Mildura, since this is the best location. I know some other cities in which you can invest in like Cranbourne, Clyde North areas. My relatives live in these areas, they often tell me about the rising and downfall of the prices of the properties. So hope for the best brother!

F

FWL

While these not for profit set-ups cannot offer the same standard of services as commercial operations, I think they do have a role to play for some areas of the market. If you look around the world I think there is a housing crisis in every country - is it in the interest of governments to reduce new builds to keep prices artifically high? Thereby keeping voters happy when the next election comes round?